Nubian Heritage African black Soap Bar

Posted by 5183704727961848195 on Feb 18, 2016

Unfortunately I was not happy with this product, it gave me a rash after a weeks usage seems to have good products in it but must have been made with lye or something

Too harsh for facial skin!

Posted by 5577778939544521641 on Feb 04, 2016

Like normal body soap without moisturizing agent. It is not suitable for facial use. Too harsh!! My skin felt tight and dry after used it although I have oily skin. The best thing is only a nice scent.

No miracle!

Posted by Gdaiva on Jan 10, 2016

Yes, its black, so its unusual, i need to clean bathroom every time, doesn't stain, but looks nasty. Smells pleasant, but nothing special.

Nu il recomand

Posted by MyBeautiful on Dec 15, 2015

Desi are un miros tare placut si particule pentru exfoliere, nu recomand acest sapun deoarece lasa o pelicula oribila pe piele. Nu mi-am putut da seama daca intr-adevar este eficient pentru ca nu imi place senzatia pe care o lasa pe piele dupa ce il folosesc.

Not very good

Posted by Reviewer3240802 on Dec 09, 2015

We used this bar only once and then threw it out. It didn't seem to be effective.

not good

Posted by 5386799260676267346 on Nov 21, 2015

Too dry

too drying

Posted by 5589638773816600927 on Oct 09, 2015

Totally disappointing. Smells funny and it was super drying on the skin. It made me itch too. Threw it away after a week of using.

Overrated

Posted by 5187474807241030186 on Aug 09, 2015

Bought this to cleanse my face with it and ended up using it for my paint brushes. I think it's like any kind of soap, except I have to clean my sink after using it. Will not buy again.

Quite drying

Posted by Reviewer2672151 on Aug 01, 2015

The soap is too drying, regardless of how you use it. Makes the skin tight and dehydrated. I had to use cream after wash. Now, after a couple of hours my skin is tight, burns and won't stop. Some itching as well. Not sure I can find any use for it. My husband also says that the soap is very drying. UPDATE: by the end of the day there's still a burning sensation on the skin. Extremely unpleasant.

Just ok

Posted by 5486518110116963142 on Jul 30, 2015

Nice smell otherwise doesn't help with my acne. Abit drying. Discontinued use.