Great soap, but it doesn't get along with white sinks!

Posted by Reviewer-Ioana on Sep 11, 2013

It is very good for a natural soap bar, with pleasant smell, not too perfumed, as I always prefer. Does it dry my hands? --- The answer is: Yes (each time I wash my hands, I need to use cream afterward). If I could give a note from 1 to 5 for how much this soap dries my hands (where 1=Dove, 5=Protex), I would give 3 to the African Black Soap. The only disadvantage for black soaps is that the white sinks look awful while/ after washing hands --- black soaps leave black parts...

Yes, it smells good....

Posted by Reviewer2547578 on Feb 15, 2015

...but is it real??

OK product

Posted by 5616237515851750668 on Apr 30, 2015

I used it for my face. I have a combination skin with acne, blackheads and etc. Didn't notice any change in my skin breakout besides it really dried my skin. Though it cleaned my skin well. But the dryness left on my skin was unbearable

Not a miracle worker

Posted by LovelyHoney on Jun 12, 2015

Don't hold your breath expecting miracles! This soap is just ok, smells very lovely and it is a bit too drying for the skin, and that's it. I believe it works better for oily skin.

Contains palm oil

Posted by Reviewer2223976 on Mar 30, 2016

Seems many of the soap bars they sell on iherb contain palm oil. As we all know, palm oil is very controversial because they chop down rain forest to produce palm oil. I don`t think people should buy these soaps, at least not without carefully researching where the oil comes from. I feel it is impossible to rate this product. There is nothing wrong with it as a soap barn, but there might be environmental concerns! That is why I give it a 50 % score.

This one didn't work for ME.

Posted by HadarMaquillage on Aug 25, 2016

I wanted to try this soap so many times because all of the good comments about how it helps people with their problem skin and make it look fresh and good. and I have a very oily skin and sometimes combinartion with lots of problems.. and this soap made my skin so DRY!!! i can't use it anymore because my skin never felt so bad. But... i will give this soap 3 stars because it cleans my 'beauty blender' so well!

Probably great if you like bar-soap :)

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

Works okay, not a huge fan of bar soap though.

Smells Nice

Posted by 5480629892645674607 on Feb 11, 2014

The product smells nice and the ingredients are natural. Well, after finish using one of it, I do not see the effects it has on my body as compared to my other shower gel which is cheaper and lasts longer. I still have acne occasionally on my back.

good soap

Posted by Reviewer2258425 on Jul 14, 2010

I ordered this soap because of the great reviews I read. I have been using it for almost a month and it works well on the body but I'm not seeing great results as a facial soap. I will continue to keep using it to see if I will get a better result.

Not what I expected

Posted by Reviewer1595172 on Dec 06, 2010

I can't tell if this soap is so special. Mostly what I notice is that when I use it the water turns grayish brownish black.