Smells good and does it's job, but...

Posted by AneBra on Oct 31, 2012

This is definitely not real, black African soap, as it claims to be. The price is more than fair for a product like this in my opinion, but I wish they would stock up on the real deal on iherb.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2947756 on Jan 17, 2012

I haven't used soap to wash my face in decades but, I heard such great reviews that I decided to give it a shot. I am not a big fan of the smell but, it works well for my skin!

quality product

Posted by Reviewer1195501 on Feb 14, 2011

pleasant smell, very dry out your skin

pukus kvapas

Posted by Reviewer2735826 on Sep 17, 2012

Muilas puikiai kvepia, labai tinka musu odai, netgi veido odai, bet labai tepa vonia ir kriaukle. Nervina truputi sis reikalas, bet vis viena as jo pasiilgstu ir laikas nuo laiko uzsisakau :)

Lovely smell and effectiveness

Posted by MissExopotamie on Aug 04, 2013

At first it seemed too be drying, but as soon as the second use it felt very comfortable. It lathers nicely and smells great [although it is indescribable... some sort of exotic flower] . It also helped when i had little pimples on my back, due to sweat. I use it for my face & body. Only drawback is it stained my white exfoliating gloves.

滋潤且保濕

Posted by Reviewer1255756 on Oct 19, 2012

better fot wash body

It's okay

Posted by natyboo on Jun 06, 2015

This soap works well, i can feel a refreshing skin after rinsing; but overall i don't feel it is as perfect as i read by many commments on here...i guess i just had high expectations :(

good soap!

Posted by HolisticHealth on Nov 15, 2015

Good for different skin conditions, makes your skin squeaky clean, and has natural ingredients. Love the scent. Lasts long and quite affordable price. The only bad thing is that when I tried to wash my hair with this, I had to do it every day because my hair got dirty again quite quickly. But for washing your skin this is very good. It leaves your skin soft and good smelling.