New To iHerb?

Nubian Heritage, African Black Soap Bar, 5 oz (141 g)

Reviews 5-star

Im in love with this soap! For hyperpigmentation and Acne!

Posted by Reviewer18018967 on Jun 27, 2012

I take other supplements for quite a while, which have never fully resolved my acne issues, although they have been greatly improved. Still have some residual acne and clogged pores, and after reading all the amazing reviews decided to order the black soap, and it did not disapoint: very supple skin with smaller pores and gradually much more even, and brighter with reduced impurities. AMAZING skin! CLEVER TIP: cut a very small slice (a little goes a loooong way) and make liquid soap with it (plenty of easy DIY recipes online), then put it in a soap dispenser and you will have the same amazing benefit in a much more practical format, it may not lather as much, but that is irrelevant for me!! Works for me. Have also cut a small slice of it and put it in one of those small complimentary hotel soap boxes, and carry it with me on trips without being heavy, bulky or triggering the liquid limitations of planes. Try it!

No more foundation for me!

Posted by Reviewer1574254 on Jun 08, 2011

Nubian Heritage Black Soap is a gift from God. Less than 4 dollars, and 1 bar last for a LONG time. Please try this before you spend your money anywhere else. My results are so amazing, that I don't have to wear foundation anymore!! I finally have the perfect skin I've been dreaming of. reduces and eliminates acne scars prevents/gets rid of white heads prevents/gets rid of pimples beautiful radiant skin (use it with a face scrubber)

LOVE Nubian Heritage!

Posted by Reviewer1331569 on May 11, 2011

I bought this one to use on my face because I have very dry skin and acne. I was not disappointed. I love it and all of their products that I have tried so far and have ordered more. My daughter and son tried it and they loved it and want me to order some for them too!

Great soap for those who love natural black soap !

Posted by vinetu28 on Aug 31, 2012

This soap is amazing. I give it five stars for the following reasons: 1) First, the smell - It smells divine, leathers nicely and cleans the skin perfectly without drying it too much. Even my girlfriend which is very sensitive with soaps likes it very much. 2) When other soaps fail to treat your skin issues, Nubian Heritage does not -- Most people try this soap because of skin issues, including skin sensitivity issues. I am very sensitive to most cleansing products; my face becomes a dry, itching mess quite easily. I also still contend with pimples. This soap helps control my acne without turning my face into a dry, red mess. 3) Your skin was soft once and will be again -- This soap has phenomenal moisturizing properties. It feels great on your skin. I don't have to apply baby oil or moisturizing body lotion because this soap does it all. If your hair becomes dry during particular periods of the year, try washing your hair with this bar rather than using hot oils or protein soaks. 4) Ingredients you can pronounce -- I don't want dyes or heavy chemicals in anything I use but especially on my face. This soap has a straightforward ingredient list. This product is vegan in nature with no animal based products and it is not tested on animals. Also, it is a great body soap for all skin types of all ages and ethnicities. I like the extra oils that this bar of soap has added..feels like it will last a long time ....very fine milled, but the only point I'd have is to know exactly what type of oil is used in a particular Nubian Heritage soap. Whether its pal oil or coconut oil exactly.Or, if both are used,I'd like it to be stated.Otherwise,I like very much their soap line. And,this is the great one in particular. Thanks for making such a great product at a reasonable price.I am also now using the Raw Shea Butter lotion made by the same company and I am convinced that I found the perfect combo to great skin.

Gorgeous soap - will order more!!

Posted by MenopauseHelp on Aug 17, 2013

Undoubtedly, BEST soap in the world! Delicious aroma, lovely to use. Wow, fantastic when used as a facial soap. Gently rub over surface with face cloth and use to wash face at night. Will last for months and months and months! My skin loves it....makes it soft, clears imperfections away and is not drying like conventional products. Fantastic value. Feels so natural on the skin. HIGHLY RECOMMEND this anti-aging, natural soap. Ethically traded ingredients, sustainably produced, no animal testing. WOW. "Nubian Heritage is the brainchild of two New York street vendors. In 1992, fresh out of college and without jobs, Rich and Nyema embarked on a mission to produce luxurious natural products from traditional African recipes with organic and fair trade ingredients. Today Nubian Heritage offers hundreds of culturally authentic natural products inspired by global ancient healing philosophies......and still invests in community commerce." ** Click on my username for more helpful reviews. :-)