Nubian Heritage, African Black Soap Bar, 5 oz (141 g)

Reviews 5-star

Items 1-5 of 2090 total

Im in love with this soap! For hyperpigmentation and Acne!

Posted by Reviewer18018967 on Jun 27, 2012

I take other supplements for quite a while, which have never fully resolved my acne issues, although they have been greatly improved. Still have some residual acne and clogged pores, and after reading all the amazing reviews decided to order the black soap, and it did not disapoint: very supple skin with smaller pores and gradually much more even, and brighter with reduced impurities. AMAZING skin! CLEVER TIP: cut a very small slice (a little goes a loooong way) and make liquid soap with it (plenty of easy DIY recipes online), then put it in a soap dispenser and you will have the same amazing benefit in a much more practical format, it may not lather as much, but that is irrelevant for me!! Works for me. Have also cut a small slice of it and put it in one of those small complimentary hotel soap boxes, and carry it with me on trips without being heavy, bulky or triggering the liquid limitations of planes. Try it!

No more foundation for me!

Posted by Reviewer1574254 on Jun 08, 2011

Nubian Heritage Black Soap is a gift from God. Less than 4 dollars, and 1 bar last for a LONG time. Please try this before you spend your money anywhere else. My results are so amazing, that I don't have to wear foundation anymore!! I finally have the perfect skin I've been dreaming of. reduces and eliminates acne scars prevents/gets rid of white heads prevents/gets rid of pimples beautiful radiant skin (use it with a face scrubber)

Great for healthy skin, unlike ordinary soaps which make skin dry

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 11, 2014

On Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. While an ordinary soap is harsh for the skin and should be avoided if you have various skin conditions, African Black Soap has long been used to heal problem skin. It’s good for thinning fine lines, evening out dark spots, eczema, razor bumps and eliminating blemishes. It is also used to lightly exfoliate and give you healthier looking skin. The soap can also be used on your body or hair or for oily skin, dry skin, skin rashes, scalp irritations, body odors and is good for sensitive skin.

LOVE Nubian Heritage!

Posted by Reviewer1331569 on May 11, 2011

I bought this one to use on my face because I have very dry skin and acne. I was not disappointed. I love it and all of their products that I have tried so far and have ordered more. My daughter and son tried it and they loved it and want me to order some for them too!

لنظافة و نعومة البشرة

Posted by Hani-Abdel-Kader on May 04, 2015

كصيدلى و معالج بالطب الطبيعى أنصح باستخدام هذه الصابونة لنظافة و نعومة البشرة .. الصابونة لها رائحة زكية و عملائى قد أشادوا بها ... لو وجدت هذا التقييم مفيد لك فرجاء النقر على "نعم" و قراءة باقى تقييماتى .. يمكنك استعمال الكود الخاص بى فى صفحتى للحصول على خصم خاص عند شرائك من الموقع أول مرة .. و شكرا

Items 1-5 of 2090 total