Smells good and does it's job, but...

Posted by AneBra on Oct 31, 2012

This is definitely not real, black African soap, as it claims to be. The price is more than fair for a product like this in my opinion, but I wish they would stock up on the real deal on iherb.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2947756 on Jan 17, 2012

I haven't used soap to wash my face in decades but, I heard such great reviews that I decided to give it a shot. I am not a big fan of the smell but, it works well for my skin!

quality product

Posted by Reviewer1195501 on Feb 14, 2011

pleasant smell, very dry out your skin

This soap is good

Posted by LadyEnigma on Jun 29, 2016

I give it five stars for the following reasons: 1) First, the smell -- If strong scents easily overwhelm you, this bar is one to try. It has a subtle sweet smell. I look ridiculous smelling my bar of soap but it just smells delightful. 2) When other soaps fail to treat your skin issues, Nubian Heritage does not -- Most people try this soap because of skin issues, including skin sensitivity issues. I am very sensitive to most cleansing products; my face becomes a dry, itching mess quite easily. I also still contend with pimples. This soap helps control my acne without turning my face into a dry, red mess. 3) Your skin was soft once and will be again -- This soap has phenomenal moisturizing properties. It feels great on your skin. I don't have to apply baby oil or moisturizing body lotion because this soap does it all. If your hair becomes dry during particular periods of the year, try washing your hair with this bar rather than using hot oils or protein soaks. 4) Ingredients you can pronounce -- I don't want dyes or heavy chemicals in anything I use but especially on my face. This soap has a straightforward ingredient list. This product is vegan in nature with no animal based products. It is not tested on animals and is made in the United States. ***If you find my review useful, click "YES" and see more useful info by clicking on my name.***

香爆了

Posted by 5102876181893728573 on May 28, 2015

雖然我沒有很愛這麼香的肥皂,但是介紹給朋友,大部分的女性都很愛它的香味~ B.T.W. 如果你是油性肌膚又住在亞熱帶,這款很滋潤,其實比較適合冬天洗!!!

滋潤且保濕

Posted by 4637131046627880038 on Jun 18, 2015

味道長地香,洗起來泡泡多,洗後感覺皮膚非常滋潤,冬天使用比較適合!

pukus kvapas

Posted by Reviewer2735826 on Sep 17, 2012

Muilas puikiai kvepia, labai tinka musu odai, netgi veido odai, bet labai tepa vonia ir kriaukle. Nervina truputi sis reikalas, bet vis viena as jo pasiilgstu ir laikas nuo laiko uzsisakau :)

Lovely smell and effectiveness

Posted by MissExopotamie on Aug 04, 2013

At first it seemed too be drying, but as soon as the second use it felt very comfortable. It lathers nicely and smells great [although it is indescribable... some sort of exotic flower] . It also helped when i had little pimples on my back, due to sweat. I use it for my face & body. Only drawback is it stained my white exfoliating gloves.

ok

Posted by 5293755703551651359 on Jan 05, 2014

too dry to use on the whole body, but it's good for oily/acne pore areas such as the back. OK to use on the face as well

Best soap I ever had

Posted by NeverSpoiledEnough on Mar 20, 2014

This black soap is full of natural organic ingredients, smells divinely and cleans very well, withhout drying the skin. But I can't use directly on the skin, because the particles inside are too abrasive for me