One of the Best Products in iHerb

Posted by AbuAbdullah on Apr 06, 2014

I really like it, really Excellent, I Recommend it for all of U guys, try it pls and U will thank me :)

Best Bar Soap Ever!

Posted by RainbowNome on Apr 14, 2014

A friend recommended this soap to me for my acne. And I am here to recommend it to you! It has definitely reduced my acne better than any soap I have ever used. Even better than face washes meant for acne. And it just smells so heavenly. I look forward to washing my face every day just because of the smell alone! It taste sweet too, no I don't eat the soap, but when I am washing my face sometimes I can taste it on my lips. Also it does not cause eye irritation, although I have never gotten it directly in my eye. If you are worried about the black color of the soap leaving a dark residue, don't be. I have not had any reactions to any of the ingredients. It does not leave your skin feeling dry. I am very fair skinned and it works great for me. I highly recommend this soap for anybody!

AWESOME!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2452647 on Apr 20, 2014

my sister suffers skin rushes for yrs we have tried everything we dono he cause of it and she used to always apply unsented lotion but only yhis soap mad eher skin muchhh better and gives her good relief she is very happy!! : )

Excellent

Posted by 4865792421775408601 on Apr 18, 2014

Very cool and will buy it again

Perfection

Posted by 4615021458535734216 on Mar 23, 2014

Absolutely perfect cleanser; smells Aaahmazing, doesn't dry my skin out. I've recommended it to many friends & they all love it.

loved it!

Posted by GreenMama on Jan 04, 2015

loved the soap especially the smell, dries the skin a little but overall is good.

fantastic!

Posted by 5484997735816279421 on Aug 06, 2014

Nice fragrance, delicate, very good for allergy - prone skin.

great soap that last forever

Posted by The-Healthy-Expert on Aug 06, 2014

i use it time after time and it just keep lasting. I love it and would recommend it to everybody

Amazing soap.

Posted by pavels-review on Aug 11, 2014

Smells fantastic, I'm washing the face in the morning and in the evening, great feeling of cleanliness and moisture, skin is soft and not stretched. Bought 4 peaces just as presents for my friends and colleagues.

Helpful for reducing acne

Posted by 5001803721430653456 on Aug 10, 2014

I have finished up a whole bar of this soap and have just reordered more. I was skeptical as to how something so cheap could help me with my chest and back acne. I'm definitely glad I gave it ago because I can see a resounding difference. You won't see much in the first two weeks of use, but be patient and keep using it because soon after that, your acne will slowly reduce! I couldn't be happier that such an affordable item has made such a difference for me.