Nubian Heritage, African Black Soap Bar, 5 oz (141 g)

INCREDIBLE

Posted by 4984304792641811985 on Dec 23, 2013

I absolutely love this for cleansing my skin. I have dry/sensitive/acne prone skin and i also suffer from eczema. This cleanser leaves my face squeaky clean and it has really helped with my acne and eczema. I highly recommend to anyone looking for a great cleanser to try this awesime product. I use it twice daily. Morning and night and at night i use it with the exfoliating glives and my skin looks super clean. My skin has never looked better!! Awesome product and everyone should try it

Чёрное мыло!!!

Posted by 5731938313307638371 on Oct 25, 2013

Изумительное мыло со сладким вкусным запахом!!! Пена густая, сливочная, отмывает на 5+ и тело и волосы!!!

Must BUY item!

Posted by 5536228552428124493 on Nov 05, 2013

It cleans my face very well particular the pores and I love the scene! After you used it to wash your face, you'll definitely see your face become brighter and whiter! It's suitable on my sensitive skin also! Quite suprise me! I'm always looking forward to clean it with my face now! No joke! Haha!! At least every morning and evening!

Posted by 5022952517652818945 on Jan 22, 2014

Excellent! Excellent soap, my skin does not dry. Lathers well washes off with a Bang! Ordered friends as gifts.

this soap smells so good

Posted by Testertestingtests on Jan 30, 2014