Great soap

Posted by Kitty86 on Jul 27, 2014

I've been using this for a while now, and my face looks amazing. The smell is really ice and it has tiny bits of something I cannot describe so when you use the bar directly onto the skin, it kind of exfoliates too, so it is perfect! I really feel like my skin is clean after I use this, so yes, absolutely recommended.

fantastic!

Posted by 5484997735816279421 on Aug 06, 2014

Nice fragrance, delicate, very good for allergy - prone skin.

Espectacular

Posted by 5201880638590075342 on Oct 08, 2014

El mejor jabón que he encontrado hasta la fecha. Desde el primer momento me calmó, alisó y suavizó la piel. Tengo la piel de la cara mixta, con tendencia acneica, de los típicos granos no me salvo. Pues desde que la uso (aprox. un mes) ni un solo grano, completamente lisa. Ya he pedido dos más. Lo recomiendo al 100%

Incredible !!

Posted by 5669185597964603013 on Oct 07, 2014

What an amazing product! I have lived for years and years with teenage breakouts, and makeup could only cover so much. No medication or products ever worked! But this soap is so natural and gentle, my acne is 100% clear after a few weeks of washing my face with only this ! I use it as my body wash, and now my back acne is cleared !! A huge thank you to Nubian Heritage for such a life changing product, and thank you iHerb for providing this product and making all of my order arrive early!

jabón para pieles sensibles

Posted by 4914625803742436210 on Oct 11, 2014

este jabón es muy bueno para pieles sensibles, no reseca y respeta la piel, huele a chupachup de kojack aunque no es un olor muy fuerte que perdure.

Smells SO GOOD!

Posted by kiwibird92 on Nov 02, 2014

This soap is so natural & smells like heaven. It feels nice on your skin, kind of exfoliating with the oats. Smells amazing & doesn't dry your skin out.

good!

Posted by 5598888061454568186 on Nov 03, 2014

sweet fragrance and very smooth foaming! I will buy it againg for sure.

ok

Posted by 5469863765132493026 on Nov 19, 2014

pleasant smell, very dry out your skin

Me encante el olor

Posted by 4900455305104346001 on Jan 02, 2015

Lo he vuelto a pedir. Me encanta el olor a limpio. Me suelo duchar con pastilla de jabón y esta me encanta. He vuelto a repetir. Ponía que podías lavarte el pelo pero a mi no me lo deja suelto. Para el pelo champú.

Best Soap Ever!

Posted by 5220145506888402073 on Aug 20, 2015

Best soap ever! Smells great! Has been using it since march. Use it for face and body. Feels really great! Will be continue using it. Highly recommendedđź‘Ť!