It's working.

Posted by 5497479517476900799 on Jun 05, 2015

Family's skin problem getting well by using this soap.

Posted by Cressie on Jul 17, 2015

I really like this soap. Smell is great and it makes my hands so soft. I also love that this is organic. I will definitely purchase this again.

Nice!

Posted by 5141051762811624741 on Jul 22, 2015

I love this as a facial cleanser - very mild and gentle and doesn't cause my super sensitive skin to dry out or break out. I have acne prone skin due to hormonal imbalances, and this soap seems to do the trick of cleansing my skin without irritating it.

Apparently a great product.

Posted by 5314410275569632547 on Apr 28, 2015

I have bought this for my sister twice already and she's in love with it. Apparently, it cleans well, but it doesn't strip off natural moisture of the skin. My sister has a delicate skin, but she's quite lazy person, so she sometimes sleeps with make up on and she reacts to stress with skin problems, just like me, and this soap has helped her to control her skin problems during stress. She also likes the smell of this soap. // Olen ostanut tätä saippuaa siskolleni jo kaksi kertaa ja rakkaussuhde on syntynyt. Putsaa ihon kuulemma hyvin, mutta ei kuivata ihoa. Siskoni iho on herkkä ja lisäksi hän on laiskan puoleinen, joten usein hän nukkuu meikit naamalla ja hänen iho reagoi stressiin, kuten minunkin, ja tämä saippua kuulemma auttaa stressin aiheuttamiin iho-ongelmiin. Ja tuoksukin on plussaa.

No wonder it's a best seller!

Posted by 5161289370763023679 on May 01, 2015

I've been using this soap for about the past year and I am wondering where it has been all the past years of my life. Smells great and makes my skin clear and moisturized. I live in a tropical climate and this soap seems to really take care of my skin. Even when I run out of shampoo I can use it for my hair. I have short hair but it does the trick. I highly recommend this soap!

Great product

Posted by 5679033699493585713 on May 02, 2015

Smells fantastic, cleans well, but dries a skin quite a bit, so if you have dry skin beware

Great for my eczema

Posted by energyguy on Jul 14, 2015

Ever since I have eczema, all soap cause itchiness for me. This soap really calms down my eczema and it does not cause my skin to be dry.

Good soap

Posted by Reviewer2915199 on May 23, 2015

Whole family use this soap. My husband wash his hair and body whit this.

Great

Posted by 5281950117916220827 on May 23, 2015

The smell is wonderful, and really smooths skin

Good product.

Posted by Juliya on Oct 26, 2010

It is very tasty smells.