Excellent

Posted by naturellen on Nov 08, 2010

I love Nubian Heritage's body washes and I bought this body wash for my dear hubby and he likes it very much. The scent of the body wash is very refreshing and masculine, a little goes a long way since it lathers so much, it is very moisturizing and it can be also used for hair washing. It's an excellent all-in-one product for my active hubby so he doesn't have to carry different products with him when going to the gym etc.

OK, but not great

Posted by Reviewer2850810 on Feb 15, 2011

Hmmm.... not as unpleasant (to me) as its shea butter namesake. Not bad, but not great either. Fragrance is a little strange... Can't smell "vetiver" at all, just a slightly sickly, fruity synthetic smell which doesn't inspire or pamper. Texture is smooth, but doesn't leave my skin feeling as soft as the Rose & Milk Chai. I'll keep on using it as I don't want to waste it, but won't be buying this again. Disappointing.

Holy grail

Posted by Reviewer3297522 on Mar 31, 2011

This is my number one choice for shampoo. Love the smell, love how hair feels after. Excellent body wash as well.

aaahhh

Posted by Reviewer2686179 on Oct 02, 2009

i just love NUBIAN HERITAGE. . .this stuff is just Ah-mazing from scent to how it lathers up, to how it leaves my skin oh so smooth when i get out the shower. . .will mos def purchase again

Posted by Reviewer1291839 on Dec 28, 2011

I like this aroma so much.And it is enough with small drop to make big amount of foam.

Nubian Heritage Indian Hemp & Haitian Vetiver

Posted by Reviewer1291915 on Apr 06, 2009

Wow! I love it. Fresh scent and non drying, it makes for a most pleasant shower. Please add the lotion to the list of items you carry. I had to order lotion from another vendor. iHerb was faster and cheaper. Wish I had ordered two.

SMOOTH AS SILK

Posted by Reviewer1583443 on Oct 05, 2009

SKIN FEELS RICH AND SMOOTH AFTER SHOWERING.BEST WASH I HAVE EVER USED AND WAS DELIGHTFULLY SATISFIED WITH THIS PRODUCT

Rich and creamy but very good...

Posted by Reviewer1754180 on Jul 04, 2010

Nice scent and very concentrated. A little goes a long way. This is one of my favorite body washes. I have no negative comments to say about this product. It is simply a great soap!

The aroma is magnificent!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1770952 on Jun 10, 2009

Of the Nubian Hertiage Products, this one surprised me most. It's incredients are amazing which lead me to believe it would smell medicinal. I was wrong! Wonderful aromas and good to and for the skin.

soap