Great, I like it.

Posted by 5278318239759488631 on Mar 20, 2016

Great. I like it.

Unusual formula

Posted by 5426796399785334719 on Dec 01, 2015

I don't really know how I feel about this. The formula is really strange. It turns into a very thick cushiony lather that sticks to your skin and doesn't wash off easily, you have to rub it to get it off. Other than that, everything about it is ok, nothing amazing.

Moisturising and luxorious

Posted by Reviewer3157158 on Apr 15, 2015

This body wash is the best! It smells pleasant and the scent is not too strong or overpowering. It also lathers well especially if used together with a sponge or shower mitt.

Great

Posted by 4987945502365289349 on Feb 01, 2015

Wonderful product so moisturising. Nice smell.

Great body wash

Posted by 5043602279737349142 on Sep 06, 2014

Rich components and pleasant texture, leaves body smooth and soft, doesn't dry the skin. The smell is not great, just ok, but that is not very important for me. I will reorder it next time again and definitelly recommend it to you. You can see more reviews for other products in my page.

Best shower gel so far :)

Posted by 5335615386806413891 on Jul 17, 2014

It is so nicely thick, lathers very well and cleans gently yet troughly. I use it together with EcoTools body buff. I think one bottle will last for 2-3 months at least, maybe even longer.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1284478 on Jan 21, 2014

Love these body washes. Smell great and make skin feel good.

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Jan 20, 2014

very gentle, doen't make my skin dry. pleasant smell, but Mango Butter Soap smells better as for me.

Nice!!!

Posted by 5212883318821606133 on Nov 18, 2013

I bought this to try because I was really in need of the black african soap. But I can say that it's really nice and will fit normal skins without any specific issue. Also smells really good.

My favourite shower gel righ now

Posted by 5045988151849143509 on Aug 07, 2013

This is just perfect for my skin. I use it on a sponge and only need a little bit for lots of lather. It rinses clean very easily and is very moisturising for my dry skin. It leaves my skin looking and feeling great. In warmer weather I don't even have to moisturise after my shower.