Totally awesome

Posted by Reviewer2686179 on Jul 22, 2009

To tell you the truth I honestly thought that I was just going to hate this product. . . because I am soooo picky about my body wash... like I am in LOVE with Dove... I like the way it smells and the way that it lathers...YET it is filled with so many chemicals... so I began my quest for a good organic body wash or one that doesn't have as many chemicals. . . and guess what, I have found it!!! I just love Nubian Heritage body wash. . .it is thick and it lathers just above expectations and my skin is sooo baby butt smooth when I get done showering with it!!! For sure I'm going to order more and in different scents. This tops Jason and Weleda any day. And another 5 stars to IHERB.COM for fast shipping. I placed my order last Friday and got my package the following Monday. ..toally awesome!

SMELLS SO GOOD

Posted by Reviewer2647221 on May 27, 2009

THIS PRODUCT MET MY HIGHEST EXPECTATIONS. IT SUDS WELL AND THE FRAGRANCE IS MORE THAN PLEASANT.

WOW

Posted by wendybrown on Nov 29, 2009

WOW! You have got to try this, even my husband loves it and he says it smells like a 50/50 bar. Very clean, moisturizing, and refreshing. You don't need a lot cause it gets sudsy. I'm going to try all the scents-this is now my new favorite body wash brand.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1046885 on Aug 16, 2010

This body wash is thick so a little goes a long way. It is moisturizing and smells wonderful. I have very dry skin so I am very happy with is product. I love it.

My favorite

Posted by Reviewer2200410 on Nov 01, 2010

I use this also as a shampoo and I must say it's the best so far: no itching and hair is so soft after this. And no need to use conditioner after this every time. The scent is quite subtle and not so fruity as I expected. But I don´t mind because now I can't get bored with it.

Great body wash+shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1534688 on Dec 15, 2010

This body wash is gentle enough to use as a shampoo and it leaves my hair softer than any shampoo I've tried. Also use it as a body wash and it never dries my skin. I love the scent too. Only thing I can't use this for is my face because it seems to irritate my eyes even if I try to wash it off very carefully. I'd re-purchase for hair+body though!

Lovely!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Dec 09, 2010

Nice and thick and smooth and aromatic. You don't need to use much at one time, so it'll go a long way. Nubian Heritage is a great company - they make fantastic soaps too.

wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1479485 on Apr 12, 2009

love the smell and leaves your skin soft

Really impressed with this product!!! A little goes a long way

Posted by Reviewer1105845 on Jul 29, 2013

This body wash is great, its really thick so a little goes a long way, you just need a little bit and it foams up nicely once you add water (I think some of the people who think its is gooey or doesnt foam up are over doing it and using more than they need, its not like most body washes where you need quite a bit) this is one of the nicest body washes I have found so far, I am a big fan of Nubian Heritage products and look forward to trying more of what they have to offer

My favourite shower gel righ now

Posted by 5045988151849143509 on Aug 07, 2013

This is just perfect for my skin. I use it on a sponge and only need a little bit for lots of lather. It rinses clean very easily and is very moisturising for my dry skin. It leaves my skin looking and feeling great. In warmer weather I don't even have to moisturise after my shower.