Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer3013345 on Feb 06, 2010

Only need to use a small amount, nice lather, incredible smell - not too strong. Also works great as a shampoo for me and for my dogs. gentle and moisturizing. Best soap I've found!

Great Shower gel

Posted by Reviewer2526088 on Apr 24, 2011

This is the best shower gel I've tried. Its thick and has a wonderful clean refreshing smell. It seems to be very concentrated so just a little goes a long ways. Because it is thick, it is easy to squeeze out just a little, which then lathers up very well. I like that it does not have bad chemicals and is not harsh or drying.

Very moisturizing!

Posted by naturellen on Oct 27, 2010

I love the body washes from Nubian Heritage and this is no exception. The olive & green tea body wash is really moisturizing, it lathers up very nicely and only a small amount is needed so the bottle is great value. I also use to wash my hair, it's so gentle. The scent of this wash is kind of zesty and traditional soap-like, even my husband liked this scent!

soft skin!

Posted by Reviewer3299337 on Aug 29, 2009

This is a wonderful, mild, soothing skin treatment and cleanser.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2851534 on Jun 12, 2009

The Olive & Green Tea body wash lathers up really nice in my loofa, a little will take you a long way! The scent is nice, and it's a plus that this product contains olive oil :)

Great for allergies.

Posted by Reviewer3054227 on Dec 28, 2011

Makes your body cleand and tingling.

Very pleasant!

Posted by Reviewer2040876 on Mar 22, 2012

Nice, pleasant, herbal smell, the skin feels moisturised and happy after using it. Will be ordering again.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3340624 on Mar 14, 2011

Lathers like a dream (I don't know why, but that matters to me.) It's amazing that an all natural body wash could lather like this. Very pleased. It doesn't moisturize my super dry skin as well as I had hoped, but it certainly doesn't dry my skin out, so I have no complaints. I will definitely buy this again, as well as the other scents available. Thank you iHerb for the excellent prices. ;)

Purrfect

Posted by Reviewer1911550 on Jul 29, 2012

I love Nubian Heritage. I want to marry it. The scent is divine, the soft creamy texture is perfect. You need very little on the cloth/sponge to do the trick. 100% Natural is SO RARE these days. Others "100% natural" brands I liked before this have "natural" additives. This company is REAL.

Great body wash!

Posted by 5090556155230153003 on Dec 03, 2014

Loved this product. Very thick, I feel like it's going to last forever because a little bit goes a long way. If you squeeze too much out, the build up will stay on your hands and it'll be a little difficult to rinse off, but other than that, it's awesome.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »