Nubian Heritage, Carrot & Pomegranate Soap, 5 oz (141 g)

Excellent for the kitchen sink

Posted by Reviewer2509706 From Canada on Sep 07, 2011

The scent was way too strong and (for me) unpleasant to use for showers. At first we were using it as a hand soap but then I discovered that it actually works great for washing dishes. Really cuts the grease in frying pans and isnt harsh on your skin either. I would buy it again just for that purpose.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer1065615 From Canada on Mar 03, 2012

Would be a great hand soap if the scent wasn't so powerful; it hurts my nose. More importantly, we were using the soap as a body soap in the shower (works really well), but we found the residue was making the shower super slippery. Not a great alternative to my favourite (Nubian's Mango soap) as I do not want to risk taking a serious spill in the tub.

A great soap!

Posted by Reviewer3104655 From Russian Federation on Jan 19, 2012

Great piece, good price, nice smell unusual, perfectly cleanses the face and body, is composed of fine granules, which also work as a scrub. But this soap dries and tightens the skin, after washing is necessary to use the cream.

good

Posted by Elena1280324 From Russian Federation on Jun 30, 2012

Good choice for people with gentle, sensitive, pale skin. Well clears, looks after skin, gives a shade of easy natural suntan.

The best soap I have ever tried

Posted by Reviewer1331569 From New Hampshire on May 26, 2011

I can't say enough about Nubian Heritage soaps and what they do for my skin. They are natural, make my skin soft and silky, smell great, and are affordable. What more can you ask for. I have very dry but I can even use this on my face and I do. I don't have dry skin any more.