Excellent for the kitchen sink

Posted by Reviewer2509706 on Sep 07, 2011

The scent was way too strong and (for me) unpleasant to use for showers. At first we were using it as a hand soap but then I discovered that it actually works great for washing dishes. Really cuts the grease in frying pans and isnt harsh on your skin either. I would buy it again just for that purpose.

Great!

Posted by lovelyBunny on Jun 26, 2014

A wonderful soap! Very soft and tender. A very pleasant aroma. Good cleans, moisturizes and softens the skin. This is the most moisturizing soap I've tried so far!

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer1065615 on Mar 03, 2012

Would be a great hand soap if the scent wasn't so powerful; it hurts my nose. More importantly, we were using the soap as a body soap in the shower (works really well), but we found the residue was making the shower super slippery. Not a great alternative to my favourite (Nubian's Mango soap) as I do not want to risk taking a serious spill in the tub.

A great soap!

Posted by Reviewer3104655 on Jan 19, 2012

Great piece, good price, nice smell unusual, perfectly cleanses the face and body, is composed of fine granules, which also work as a scrub. But this soap dries and tightens the skin, after washing is necessary to use the cream.

good

Posted by Elena1280324 on Jun 30, 2012

Good choice for people with gentle, sensitive, pale skin. Well clears, looks after skin, gives a shade of easy natural suntan.

The best soap I have ever tried

Posted by Reviewer1331569 on May 26, 2011

I can't say enough about Nubian Heritage soaps and what they do for my skin. They are natural, make my skin soft and silky, smell great, and are affordable. What more can you ask for. I have very dry but I can even use this on my face and I do. I don't have dry skin any more.

Want to look like an Oompa Loompa?

Posted by affinitywellness on Oct 11, 2013

Sadly this soap leaves on orange residue on your skin which will come off on your towels.

Like the product but the scent is too strong

Posted by 4694532000155514861 on Nov 11, 2013

It's too strong smelling. The product bubbles well, lasts for a long time, but the smell is overpowering.

a bit too strong smelling

Posted by 5703335958139723642 on Sep 24, 2013

it was ok, but the smell was very strong and perfumey.

sweet

Posted by Reviewer2840588 on Nov 18, 2011

a little strong smell, but soap is good, very like