Strongly Scented

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on May 11, 2011

Nubian Heritage is one of my favorites here at iherb. However, this lotion is extremely pungent and smells ultra sweet. It is moisturizing though, but I cannot use it because of how strong the sweet smell is.

Nubian heritage coconut and papaya vith vanilla extract

Posted by Reviewer3190885 on Jun 05, 2011

Same thing as their other lotions, with a swee, slightly cloying smell. As I said before, I wrote the company to ask which one is for the face, but received no answer. So I'm not sure. But it would be good for the body. It has also a very smooth feel. The only thing all of them are almost impossible to get out of this narrow bottle.

sweeter then sweet

Posted by Reviewer2307900 on Jun 28, 2011

For me it's a very good moisterize, one of the best moisterizers of the NH collection. Also one of the easiest lotions of HB to spread. The smell of the lotion is very very strong. It reminds of tanning lotion with a strong coconut smell plus 10! This is absolutly not a lotion to put on to work. But a lotion to put on before you go to sleep. Makes skin very nice and soft

great lotion

Posted by Reviewer3005392 on Dec 05, 2011

Love is lotion and it smells heavenly. The only thing that is annoying is that it is so thick it does not come out of the pump dispenser. I have to manually take off the top and tap the bottle hard on the bottom to get lotion out. I would still purchase this product because I like it so much makes my skin love great, but hope they change the style of the delivery

Posted by amarrille on Dec 21, 2011

I like texture, but next time will take with another smell.

Worth to try

Posted by Reviewer2191816 on Apr 23, 2012

Very thick and sweet smelling lotion which absorbs well. My skin is not dry so I can´t say if this is moisturizing enough for dry skin but it is enough for my normal skin. The bottle could be bigger. I like this kind of cap. I´ll surely test other Nubian Heritage products too.

Truly luxurious lotion with extremely over-powering smell

Posted by 4839964790182216380 on Jun 28, 2012

This is a soft, luxurious lotion that applies beautifully to my normal/dry skin. It absorbs quickly and my skin is still soft hours later. Texture-wise this lotion is hard to beat. However, the smell is VERY over-powering. If you apply this lotion you will not be able to apply any other scented/perfumed products as the lotion's smell lingers for hours. If you like the smell of papaya and honeysuckle (i.e. very sweet and tropical), you will like this as it smells very natural. I wear it to bed at night as I like that the smell permeates my sheets.

Hidratante deliciosa.

Posted by Aresdes on Aug 21, 2012

Aroma dulce sin ser empalagoso, se absorbe sin problemas. Sería ideal si el aroma permaneciera en la piel mucho más tiempo.

Nice but not for my skin type

Posted by 5144982472427764878 on Jun 23, 2013

This is a good product, very light and smells wonderful however it is not the best one for my skin type because its so light

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2296759 on Jul 09, 2013

I like this lotion, it is quite light but with a lot of moisture. Smells nice, fruity but not too sweet.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »