Bon produit

Posted by 5422217517137285824 on Feb 01, 2014

Un bon produit, ma peau et douce et unifiée, je trouve que la lotion la satine un peu. La lotion à une très bonne odeur mais des fois elle peu paraître écœurante. C'est d'ailleurs la raison pour laquelle je n'ai pas mis 5 étoiles.

Nice

Posted by 5595850953661785596 on Jan 15, 2014

Nice smell, absorbs quickly - what else do we need?)

thick

Posted by Reviewer2204872 on Oct 12, 2013

It really hydrates and smells good.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2296759 on Jul 09, 2013

I like this lotion, it is quite light but with a lot of moisture. Smells nice, fruity but not too sweet.

Nice but not for my skin type

Posted by 5144982472427764878 on Jun 23, 2013

This is a good product, very light and smells wonderful however it is not the best one for my skin type because its so light

Hidratante deliciosa.

Posted by Aresdes on Aug 21, 2012

Aroma dulce sin ser empalagoso, se absorbe sin problemas. Sería ideal si el aroma permaneciera en la piel mucho más tiempo.

Truly luxurious lotion with extremely over-powering smell

Posted by 4839964790182216380 on Jun 28, 2012

This is a soft, luxurious lotion that applies beautifully to my normal/dry skin. It absorbs quickly and my skin is still soft hours later. Texture-wise this lotion is hard to beat. However, the smell is VERY over-powering. If you apply this lotion you will not be able to apply any other scented/perfumed products as the lotion's smell lingers for hours. If you like the smell of papaya and honeysuckle (i.e. very sweet and tropical), you will like this as it smells very natural. I wear it to bed at night as I like that the smell permeates my sheets.

Worth to try

Posted by Reviewer2191816 on Apr 23, 2012

Very thick and sweet smelling lotion which absorbs well. My skin is not dry so I can´t say if this is moisturizing enough for dry skin but it is enough for my normal skin. The bottle could be bigger. I like this kind of cap. I´ll surely test other Nubian Heritage products too.

Posted by amarrille on Dec 21, 2011

I like texture, but next time will take with another smell.

great lotion

Posted by Reviewer3005392 on Dec 05, 2011

Love is lotion and it smells heavenly. The only thing that is annoying is that it is so thick it does not come out of the pump dispenser. I have to manually take off the top and tap the bottle hard on the bottom to get lotion out. I would still purchase this product because I like it so much makes my skin love great, but hope they change the style of the delivery

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »