Heavenly Smell!

Posted by 5264838349035138221 on Aug 04, 2015

I love the combination of coconut and papaya in this product! It's just so heavenly! The texture is a bit thick but not too much. It moisturize my skin quite well.

lovely

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Mar 12, 2014

What a pity it's discontinued was the best body lotion around

Love it,but it is a little too sweet smelling

Posted by 5602475129292382614 on Oct 10, 2013

I love this brand, they use very high quality ingredients and you pay very little for what their products deliver, will buy more :) I love their coconut soap as well, yum

it smell so good!

Posted by 4805005606194499539 on Aug 14, 2013

i just love this body lotion! It smell so good and it moisturize my skin very well. i'll buy it again for sure

LOVE IT!!

Posted by 4999464933921127877 on Jul 10, 2013

I had just bought some kiss my face lotion, Coconut, it did not smell like coconut AT ALL and I was upset that it did not absorb into my skin for what seemed forever... BUT THIS SMELLS SOOO GOOD!! Coconut for sure and the heavenly papaya & Absorbs quick into your skin, I dont feel any residue, no oilyness... I also bought the Mango Butter.. and they are both WONDERFUL... THIS BRAND IS AMAZING!!! FOREVER NUBIAN!!

A KEEPER

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 03, 2013

If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb! This is an excellent body cream. It is easy to apply, nice consistency and deeply moisturizes skin. I find that the scent is not to my liking and will try another scent in the same formulation. This a keeper based on the way it moisturizes and how your skin looks after applying.

Wonderful !

Posted by Reviewer2531426 on Dec 15, 2012

Very nice smell, good consistence, I like it

Natural lotion at its best.

Posted by thenourishedlife on Nov 28, 2012

I prefer coconut oil lotion, but there are so few on the market. Most have a tiny bit of coconut oil, and the rest is vegetable oils (which I try to avoid). This is a REAL coconut oil lotion without the scary ingredients. It smells incredible and seems to improve my skin over time, as well as provide plenty of instant moisture. Pure enough to use on my face, and with acne-prone skin, that says a lot!

Good lotion

Posted by 5327237447041368009 on Aug 28, 2012

When I tried it for the first time the smell was too strong fo me. But after a week of usage I began to love him. The consistence is more like butter. It's hard a little to put on the body, but the effect is good - my skin is soft and well moisturized.

good lotion!