smells just as good as the soap

Posted by Reviewer3020750 on May 25, 2009

I bought this for my mom as part of her mother's day present, and she loves it. She normally isn't a fan of lotions because they leave a noticeable film, but it has not been a problem w/ this one.

Smells like Fruit Loops.

Posted by Reviewer1068518 on Aug 14, 2009

Excellent nonetheless.

Best lotion I have ever used!

Posted by Reviewer1688212 on May 19, 2009

Leaves skin incredibly soft and moisturized. Smells great. I hooked!

Exquisite Lotion

Posted by Reviewer2133082 on Aug 12, 2009

This lotion is thick and incredibly rich. The fragrance is delightful without being overwhelming or too sweet. After a day at the beach & pool it moisturizes and leaves my skin feeling and LOOKING smooth but not greasy. I can't wait to battle the N.Y. winter's with this new product in my skin care arsenal. I also like the fact it is locally produced in small batches by fellow Harlemites.

Almost perfect

Posted by Reviewer1593217 on Jan 19, 2011

This product is very, very good - the cream has thick consistency, but it sinks to skin perfectly, not leaving any residue. And the moisturizing power is amazing. The scent is also good, very fresh and fruity with soft vanillic backdrop - but maybe bit too overpowering for everyday product like this. Still this is my all time favorite body cream - and will definitely try other Nubian Heritage products as well.

A sweet treat!

Posted by Reviewer1849096 on Jun 01, 2009

Smells like papaya more than coconut but that doesn't matter because it's amazing!

A KEEPER

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 03, 2013

If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb! This is an excellent body cream. It is easy to apply, nice consistency and deeply moisturizes skin. I find that the scent is not to my liking and will try another scent in the same formulation. This a keeper based on the way it moisturizes and how your skin looks after applying.

LOVE IT!!

Posted by 4999464933921127877 on Jul 10, 2013

I had just bought some kiss my face lotion, Coconut, it did not smell like coconut AT ALL and I was upset that it did not absorb into my skin for what seemed forever... BUT THIS SMELLS SOOO GOOD!! Coconut for sure and the heavenly papaya & Absorbs quick into your skin, I dont feel any residue, no oilyness... I also bought the Mango Butter.. and they are both WONDERFUL... THIS BRAND IS AMAZING!!! FOREVER NUBIAN!!

Nubian Heritage, Coconut & Papaya Lotion

Posted by karishma on Dec 09, 2011

If you like sweet smelling, you're going to love this like I do... I really love this and my skin is sooo smooth too!!! Will buy this again.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2511182 on Jan 08, 2012

I have the whole set of these products now and love them all. This lotion is thick and creamy, and smells amazing. I love how the skin feels after using the products together, and the s,ell is like a trip to the islands!