Update to previous review...

Posted by Reviewer2295762 on Mar 19, 2010

I've been using this soap for 2-1/2 weeks now and have had visible improvement in the clarity and texture of my skin. My enlarged pores are less noticeable and my skin just has a healthier brighter look. Anyway, I hate to sound like a lame commercial but it's definitely good soap.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1910348 on Mar 15, 2009

Okay so I was a bit skeptical about this product (although i ordered four lol), I wanted to lighten dark marks on my skin, not lighten my skin. I saw a lot of other products like likas or other papaya soaps for skin lightening which is NOT what I wanted. I am brown-skinned and i have dry skin often...also i am vegetarian, and most soaps and body washes out there have animal shortening or fat, or whatever in them. This soap is great, and it leaves your skin soft, and it is made only from natural ingredients NO LIE. In the beginning it may seem a little dull on your skin, but give it some time, good results don't display overnight. good luck, try it!

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Mar 13, 2009

I am enjoying this soap! I can tell that it is truly all natural and it smells great! I highly recommend you try it. You may enjoy other scents more because it has of a more coconut smell than papaya.

I love this soap!

Posted by Reviewer1109623 on Apr 23, 2009

This is one of the best soaps I have ever used! I never imagined African soap could be so good. I'm Hispanic and always wondered what was the big deal about Nubian soaps.I'm glad I gave it a try, because I suffer from very dry skin and this soap is so creamy and lathers beautifully. I bought my first soap from Macys. They carry Nubian heritage there now by the perfume section. But they run out fast the times I went back they were waiting for new inventory. I just ordered 6 bars from this site. MY first time ordering from here. Keep up the good work the Nubian makers!!

Oh MAN that's wonderful stuff!!!

Posted by Reviewer2321694 on Oct 18, 2008

Once you get past the amazingly delicious smell, you have a wonderful soap. It lathers beautifully, leaving skin smooth and moisturized. It's wonderful for shaving. It also has pieces of coconut husk in it for exfoliation. I don't think I've ever used a soap that combined good exfoliation with such a moisturizing lather. I love it. Plus, it will make your bathroom smell wonderfully.

Smells so yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1039060 on Mar 17, 2009

This is a great soap smells great and isn't drying to my skin.

The best soap made by Nubian Heritage

Posted by marlenelet on Oct 24, 2013

I'm not a fan of Nubian Heritage soaps but I have to admit, this is the best soap that they make. The smell is heavenly, it makes me feel as if I'm bathing in real coconut milk. I still prefer Aubrey's and I'm currently using the Rosa Mosqueta bar for face and body. You're welcome to visit MyPage for more product reviews.

This Soap ROCKS!!!

Posted by Reviewer1864191 on May 26, 2011

I'm so glad I stumbled upon this brand of soap. I've tried the Black Soap and Honey Black Seed and this is my favorite. I love the smell and the fact there's no "bad" ingredients in it. Also, I'm not sure if it's because of the soap or not, but my acne has noticeably improved. It does leave my face feeling dry, but I moisturize immediately after using.

Love it!

Posted by Danesa on Jun 29, 2013

This is a great soap from Nubian Heritage. It smells really amazing and it's not overpowering like I expect some of their other soaps might be for some people. It leaves your skin smooth and soft. Cruelty-free with all natural ingredients: coconut oil, shea butter, cocao seed butter, palm oil, coconut milk, papaya extract, Vitamin E, vegetable glycerin, essential oil blend, vanilla beans.

Love it

Posted by SurieSue on Jul 13, 2013

I use this soap for my face, the smell is soooooooooo good, I love it!!! It's a great product, it wash very well, I feel very clean after I used it! And my face is brighter and I have no more pimples! For this price, I will buy again Nubian Heritage soap, they are wonderful J'utilise ce savon pour mon visage, l'odeur est à tomber, légère mais tellement agréable, j'adore! C'est un super produit, il lave très bien, je me sens super propre après l'avoir utilisé! Et mon visage est plus lumineux et je n'ai plus de boutons! A ce prix là je rachèterai les savons Nubian Heritage, ils sont super!