Too greasy and perfumey

Posted by Reviewer1891571 on Feb 07, 2010

I bought this lotion only because I had to choose between this one and coconut&papaya (others were out of stock), I thought it would be better - WRONG!!! The smell is very strong, and I mean VERY strong - even after washing my hands I can smell it, and the bed sheets and my pjs retain the smell (I always use hand lotion overnight). Another thing - it's extremely greasy, even after rubbing it in for a few minutes my hands are still greasy. I used Nubian Heritage, Olive & Green Tea Hand Cream before this one - like day and night. So don't waste your money on Goat's Milk & Chai with Rose Extract Hand Cream. I would never buy it again and wouldn't recommend to anyone.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3197558 on Feb 17, 2010

I really love this stuff. I bought another hand cream made by Nubian Heritage and it was a little greasy, but this particular kind is beautiful. I love the smell.

Hand Cream

Posted by Reviewer2873745 on Jan 04, 2010

It is okay--too strong of a smell.

bad

Posted by Reviewer1057304 on Dec 23, 2011

owful strong smell, skin seems is more dry that before using it. very bad, I do not like it.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Mar 20, 2011

great product

nice cream

Posted by Reviewer2536605 on Jun 18, 2011

the smell is not sharp, very nice

smell very good

Posted by Reviewer1612935 on Dec 22, 2011

i like this smell, it smell like a cream cake. And it also make my hand soft and tender.

very good!

Posted by Reviewer3162171 on Oct 08, 2012

The coconut & papaya one feels better, but this one certainly smells better! and it gives a lot of moisture. very good hand cream. 4 stars only because i tried the other one first and i loved the constency.

Strong smelling

Posted by OrganicMommy on Sep 25, 2013

It is hard to find a hand cream with pure ingredients that works well, but the Nubian Heritage hand creams are it! It is very moisturizing and therefore a little greasy for awhile after applying. But I can't stand the smell, and it is very strong. I love chai, but instead of a warm spicey scent, it is a strong musky/musty scent. I will not buy this again, ever. I can't wait to use it up so I can try the coconut&papaya scent.

nice

Posted by Reviewer12103191 on Aug 30, 2012

I like its smell but it moistens skin not enough

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »