very nice

Posted by Reviewer1333756 on Dec 16, 2009

It's a thick, rich lotion. Takes a little while to soak in, but that's to be expected with shea butter. Very nice but strong scent.

Love it !!!!

Posted by Reviewer1864397 on Feb 01, 2010

After shower I use it to help with my dry skin. A little goes a long way.

Strong perfume

Posted by Reviewer2379402 on Jan 10, 2011

It's like a good perfume lotion that keep odour for the wholw day. It suits one of my perfumes, so I like it (some kind of eastern odours).

nice smell

Posted by Reviewer3060193 on Aug 16, 2011

It smells strong like one of those top market double C lotions. of course, someone will say this smells horrible like a 80 years old grandma. Well, it is individual choice really. I am at my 20s and I don't have a problem with the smell at all. it is easier to squeeze the lotion out of the bottle compared with the black soap one so not that thick. I use this on my body, never tried on face. The only negative thing is the shea but is not saw/unrefined.

HAppy Customer

Posted by Reviewer1212910 on Oct 20, 2011

Good stuff

Great Smell

Posted by Reviewer1042933 on Jun 28, 2012

I love the smell of this lotion. It Is thick and very moisturising so great for dry skin. I also have the shower wash which has the same smell. It is non drying and leave the skin soft.

Amazing smell

Posted by Reviewer1419430 on Jul 18, 2012

I love the Nubian Heritage products! This one smells so good, really reminds me of the parfume Victor & Rolf flowerbomb. First ingredient is shea butter, wich is amazing for the skin. But I do prefer the lotions that have coconut oil as first ingredient.

Mi crema favorita peeeero....

Posted by 4747186735140795553 on Sep 03, 2014

Me encanta como huele esta crema, como deja la piel de hidratada y lo mucho que dura así (no como otras que a las horas ya la tienes seca otra vez). Repetiría con ella mil veces si no fuera por el bote. Imposible sacar la crema, tuve que acabar cortandolo por la mitad. La crema es muy densa y el bote es rígido, no se puede estrujar, no había manera.