just wow

Posted by 5414881971096552432 on Nov 09, 2015

Loved the smell one of my best.

an amazing

Posted by 5674100941332337864 on Feb 24, 2016

The best one .... I love it so much thanks Iherb for this product 🌸

Nourishing and effective

Posted by helenha on Mar 24, 2016

I really love this cream - it is so rich and has very good smell. Effective during cold and damp winter period. Only one downside - the cream is so thick that it demands quite a strength to press it out from the tube. Definitely will order more when becomes available.

different packing but great product

Posted by 5245288874417425992 on Jun 23, 2016

I received this hand cream but the tube color was white not as shown on site "black" i tried it once and I can say it has good smell not stronge and the texture is rich and a little bit greasy which softened my dry hand skin I always look for good hand cream and this is will be on my list for ever I will repurchase Good for winter طلبت هذا الكريم وجتني العلبه مختلفه عن الصوره بس جربت الكريم يديني من النوع الجاف ودايم ابحث عن كريمات يد جيده قوام الكريم غني وشوي دهني وينفع للي جلدهم جاف اكثر بالنسبه لي لو خلص بطلبه مره ثانيه منتج رائع

perfect

Posted by 4801696317836427464 on Dec 11, 2015

moisturize the skin so well

Works well

Posted by JDSEED on May 20, 2016

I like the moisturising effects and the scent, it keeps my hands moisturised for a while.

Had to give it away

Posted by 5049511788869101600 on Dec 13, 2015

It was very good and moistured fine, but the smell was to intense for my taste.

Smell VS moisture

Posted by Does-it-do on Mar 31, 2014

An experience of friend: "It has strinking similarity with other Nubian Heritage product - Black African soap bar. It means - whole lotta SWEEEET smell. I'm not nuts about the smell (sort of earthy-spicy-vanilla - pleasant but a bit too strong for me) I loved the way it moisturized my hands. I have very dry cuticles and it takes a village to soften them, or whatever. This product is thick, rich, and definitely softens my hands. But after having had this for a week i'm using it at night only - the smell is OVERWHELMING. The smell is so strong/amber/earthy that i am worried it might make people sick. yar!"

ok

Posted by Reviewer3162171 on Oct 08, 2012

works ok, but not enough. the scent is a little boring and weird at the same time, but it's ok.

ok

Posted by ling76 on Aug 12, 2012

Just ok as a moituriser, and the smell is really to strong.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »