Nubian Heritage, Hand Cream, Coconut & Papaya, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 84 reviews
Reviews 2-star

I advice you to buy it, but I never buy it again.

Posted by Reviewer2152134 on Jan 04, 2011

Good hand cream, but I don't like the long lasting sweet smell of papaya. It is so sweet. There is no vanilla and coconut smell. But ..... if we assess the quatlity of product - I can say that it is good quality and good product for dry skin.

Ugh...smells WAY too strong!!

Posted by Reviewer3336134 on Sep 07, 2010

I wish I could return this because I can not use it. I am not very sensitive to fragrances, but this is SO stinky and the smell lingers.

Smell was too strong

Posted by Reviewer2496189 on Apr 13, 2012

I thought this was going to be amazing as I love Nubian products, however I had to give it away as the smell was so strong (nice smell just too strong). My husband wouldn't let me near him or in the car after I'd put it on!

It is too thin

Posted by Reviewer2730930 on May 01, 2012

Good smell and good moisturizing but it is too light for damaged hands' skin. It is too thin.