Smells amazing, greasy feeling though

Posted by 4680138057256916818 on Dec 11, 2015

The smell of this lotion is delicious. Its a bit strong but not overwhelming. I personally wish I could buy a perfume in this scent. The only complaint I have is it leaves a greasy after feeling. I've used it a few times then gave up on it, I work with my hands at work and need something that absorbs easily and doesn't leave any residue which this didn't accomplish. If you wouldn't mind this though, you may love the scent alone.

Lovely smell but...

Posted by bbchris on Jan 08, 2010

my hand didn't feel that moisturized by it. But really great smell!!

Wow, what a lot of smell!

Posted by Reviewer2135155 on Jun 25, 2010

Moisturizes well, but leaves a greasy feeling on my hands. The smell is very strong and sweet, almost artificial! Don´t think i´ll try this again...

Nice and thick

Posted by DeanaS on Nov 01, 2010

I was wanting a stronger coconut smell, but I do like this.

not for night time

Posted by Reviewer1809292 on Mar 02, 2011

I sent my daughter away with this cream for skiing in the cold. She has eczema prone skin and couldn't use it. So I did- before bedtime, which was a big mistake, because the scent was too overpowering. Headache inducing. My hands felt soft though, so next time I will use it on my feet.

Not impressed

Posted by Reviewer3052527 on Oct 10, 2011

I usually love Nubian, but this left my hands wanting more and more- hydration was becomming an issue. The smell is lovely of course, however, this provides minimal moisture my hands so crave.

nice