Nubian Heritage, Hand Cream, Indian Hemp & Haitian Vetiver, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Reviews 5-star

AMAZING! I use it as a deodorant!

Posted by naturalorganic on Dec 06, 2013

I love this on my hands. Makes my dry hands soft and velvety again! BUT.. The thing I use it for every single day is for my underarms..Yes, it's true! I've seen a lot of recipes of DIY deodorants containing coconut oil and scents etc.. So I thought.. Why not try this under my arms.. And it's AMAZING! Every time after the shower (or any other time I clean my armpits) I use a click of this and rub it in.. And it makes every bad odor disappear! I haven't smelled bad in a long time now! And I don't sweat as easily either! Before I used this a smelled awful! Didn't know why :( But with this I smell amazing! My bf always tells me how amazing I smell.. And it's this! Some people may not like the smell, it can be kinda strong, but if you use it on your armpits the smell don't smell as strong as if you would have it on your hands.. Do you have dry hands? Try it! Do you smell bad? Try it! This WILL save you!

Love it! Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1148161 on May 17, 2009

My hands are velvety soft as soon as I apply this hand cream. It has a clean and calming scent. I will order the body lotion soon. I recommend this 100%.

wonderful stuff

Posted by Reviewer2455823 on Dec 15, 2009

cream is really rich and moisturizingu dont need to reapply/ threw out others this is top knotch

La mejor crema de manos

Posted by Reviewer2055903 on Oct 09, 2009

Una textura y un olor que realmente me entran ganas de ponermelo en cada momento, muy rica y hidratante, y un olor entre rosas t mantequilla de karite.Todo un lujo.

wonderful scent

Posted by Reviewer2746709 on Nov 27, 2009

I love their soaps, and this is the second of their lotions that I have tried. Nice scent, nice heavy texture that does soak into my dry skin. I also liked the lavender one.