Fine quality product but the scent is just unbearable.

Posted by 5576593694474975436 on Jan 01, 2015

A fine quality hand cream, very nice texture and it does its job. However, the scent is just unbearable, nothing close to lavender which I love and the reason I bought this cream. Maybe it's just my taste, but after looking again through the reviews I saw that it had quite a few who basically said the same thing. Usually I'm not that sensitive to scents, but I'm thinking about throwing this hand cream altogether... a pity really, as it's a well made product all in all. I wish if they had this cream with a scent which isn't that overpowering, I went through the products by reviews and couldn't find one. I don't want a perfume, but a hand cream.

Average

Posted by 5428780044559038051 on Dec 14, 2014

Reviewers were right about the strong smell. Almost no lavender and more similar to a commercial beauty brand's scent - extremely floral and pungent. A very thick cream that is moisturizing but leaves a sticky sensation after application. Takes a while to dry off. May repurchase in another scent but it seems like the downfall of Nubian heritage is its strong scents across the board.

Lovely!!!

Posted by moonflower on Nov 25, 2014

Excellent hand cream, it nourishes the skin well (I have dry skin), taste is lovely (tender lavender and more of the wild flowers scent), absorbs quite good. So it will be my regular purchase.

Awesome cream

Posted by 5574177929593265450 on Nov 14, 2014

Finally my hands are not dry! Really love this cream. I will buy it again and again. The components are great, too.

Good moisturizing Cream

Posted by Reviewer2695018 on Aug 14, 2014

Keeps my dry skin skin well-moisturized, even in winter months. Light flower scent is not overpowering or intrusive.

no huele a lavanda

Posted by LaMarmotilla on Jul 26, 2014

La compré porque había leído reviews donde decían que no se apreciaba nada el olor a lavanda (ya que a mi no me apasiona jaja) y efectivamente, a mi no me huele a flores, me huele como a chuchería. Tiene buenos ingredientes, la textura no es densa se extiende muy bien. Me ha gustado.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer2477026 on Jun 10, 2014

Good smell and good product. I like it very much.

Nice

Posted by 5051766628962881635 on Mar 11, 2014

I like the smell but why the cream is very thick !

Huele bien e hidrata

Posted by ROSSITA on Jan 28, 2014

Hidrata muy bien y huele genial pero yo no aprecio el olor a lavanda por ningún sitio. ********************* Más revisiones en mi cuenta. Marca el /Si/ abajo si te ha servido mi opinión

Lavender ?

Posted by Juvi85 on Aug 22, 2013

This hand cream mosturizes well but the smell is way to strong in my opinion. It smells more like flowers mixed with strawberry candies than lavender.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »