Nubian Heritage, Hand Cream, Lavender & Wildflowers, 4 oz (118 ml)

Reviews 2-star

Disgusting Heavy Sweet Scent

Posted by Reviewer1712912 on Oct 16, 2010

This product, Nubian Heritage, Lavender & Wildflowers Hand Cream, would be nice if it weren't so powerfully perfumed. When I saw lavender listed first, thought it would be a lighter fragrance, but was unpleasantly surprised at the sickeningly sweet and heavy smell. No detectable lavender in this fragrance at all. I am looking for a hand cream which is pleasant and effective. Wish I could like it, but no.

Fine quality product but the scent is just unbearable.

Posted by 5576593694474975436 on Jan 01, 2015

A fine quality hand cream, very nice texture and it does its job. However, the scent is just unbearable, nothing close to lavender which I love and the reason I bought this cream. Maybe it's just my taste, but after looking again through the reviews I saw that it had quite a few who basically said the same thing. Usually I'm not that sensitive to scents, but I'm thinking about throwing this hand cream altogether... a pity really, as it's a well made product all in all. I wish if they had this cream with a scent which isn't that overpowering, I went through the products by reviews and couldn't find one. I don't want a perfume, but a hand cream.