great hand cream

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Mar 20, 2011

great hand cream, my mom adore it!

Nubian Heritage, Raw Shea Butter Hand Cream with Soy Milk,

Posted by Reviewer2963503 on Jan 05, 2012

Hands after using the cream is very wet, like cream

Really nice cream

Posted by 4920904654505433915 on Aug 29, 2015

Almost did not order it because of all the bad reviews about the smell of this product. I think the cream smells really nice and it made my hands super soft. Highly recommend and will order again!

Nubian Heritage Raw Shea Butter Hand Cream

Posted by 5066308626838943751 on Feb 28, 2014

I really like Nubian Heritages products. No nasty chemicals, good prices and for most of them pleasant scents. And they are highly moisturising. This hand cream is no exception, it doesn't get sticky and relieves the dryness of my hands which is a big problem for me during the Scandinavian winter. The scent could be a little bit much when you first try it but after a while it subsides and gives you this warm woody 'sitting by the fire' kind of feeling. If you use it all over your body no perfume is needed.

it's perfect

Posted by 5650395740733289552 on Jun 16, 2014

very very soft and pleasant smell

Gorgeous!!

Posted by 4916536106159300663 on Oct 01, 2013

I'm pretty fussy when is comes to hand cremes and have tried many as I tend to get very dry, damaged hands... This however is a lovely thick hand creme that I will definately be purchasing again for my nightly application! (For daytime I have just purchased the honey and black seed - also great!) The smell lasts and is quite noticeable, but I love that too, so it's a keeper!

nice

Posted by 5411369288982321779 on Oct 17, 2013

nice

recommendation

Posted by Reviewer1623971 on Mar 13, 2012

A good product.

Didn't like so much.

Posted by Reviewer2257897 on Nov 17, 2011

Not very good watering for dry skin and too strong smell. Smell seems a little chemical, not natural, maybe a little too much parfume.

Ok Handcream

Posted by Reviewer2803314 on Aug 15, 2011

I bought this handcream becaseu glycerin , is know to be good for dry skin , however with this hand lotion you do have to re-apply it more than once. it does not leave an oily feeling on yuor hands , but wish it had better mositurzing qualities. The smell is ok

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »