Best body wash ever!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2127217 on Dec 27, 2011

Nubian Heritage's Honey and Black Seed body wash is seriously the best I've ever used. It smells amazing, lathers perfectly, and is incredibly healing to my somewhat blemish-prone skin. Everyone I know smells it and loves it--women and men alike, on themselves and each other. I will use this stuff for the rest of my life, if possible. It's that good.

"Don't touch my wash" wash

Posted by Reviewer1103517 on Oct 26, 2011

Don't look at it, smell it, or try to touch it. It is MINE and I ain't sharin'. You look forward to bathing. Out of the shower, you want to get right back in. Forget Walmart, Walgreens, Bath and Body. The Bath Stops Here

delicious scent and rich, moisturising lather

Posted by wellspring on Apr 23, 2012

Nubian is an exceptional brand and their body washes are all sublime. This one is quite an enticing and layered scent - warm, sweet but not cloying, and musky. It smells like an expensive perfume. The bottle lasts for an incredibly long time as the gel lathers up beautifully, especially if you use one of those net loofah sponges. Doesn't dry skin at all, and includes shea butter, honey, apricot seed oil, and black seed oil - Yum!

Very nice except...

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on May 29, 2013

I love everything about this except on freezing cold mornings the body wash hardens due to the honey and oils making the body wash difficult to get out of the bottle. You have to soak the bottle in hot water to allow the wash to soften to be able to get the body wash out of the bottle.

Can't get past the smell...

Posted by Reviewer2502968 on Aug 09, 2011

This is the second product I've tried from Nubian. The fragrance of their products is just too strong and smells artificial to me. Probably a matter of personal taste...since I can't use it because of the smell, I can't comment on its other properties, though on my one time use it didn't seem drying.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2308938 on Oct 16, 2011

Not much to say here other than awsome stuff with a new fan who will continue to purchase as long as they make it.

Lovely

Posted by Reviewer1922515 on Mar 02, 2010

This body wash is really nice as well, it gives that clean body texture without the extra greasy feel.

fabulous body wash

Posted by Reviewer1951262 on Apr 08, 2009

I have very sensitive skin and this product is the best body wash I've ever used.

Nubian Heritage Honey Body Wash

Posted by Reviewer2722761 on Sep 01, 2011

This is a family favorite. Recently we wanted a change and decided to order the coconut products and are completely satisfied. They both are wonderful.

great stuff luv it

Posted by Reviewer2487735 on May 07, 2009

feel the difference after using it