feel good

Posted by 5604648728979976384 on Apr 06, 2016

feel good after this

Absolutely Divine!

Posted by 5659090835083484675 on Mar 14, 2016

Ohhhhh...I loved this, smells so great. Feels divine. You will love this.

Lovely!

Posted by winwinwin on Dec 26, 2015

I love the scent - it really smells like black seed oil with something sweet in it. The gel is rather thick and lathers wonderfully (use a sponge!). Will last a long time! Will repurchase :)

Honey scent smells so good on the skin.

Posted by 5252579039915957037 on May 07, 2015

Easy to foam and smelling pleasant!

Yummo!

Posted by Reviewer1332261 on Apr 23, 2015

Smells good enough to eat and you probably could, 'cause there are no harmful ingredients. The texture is just like honey. Just a small amount lathers like crazy. Leaves skin soft & smooth and smelling great. Love it!

It's okay, but!

Posted by 5626039858267157626 on Apr 12, 2015

Do not use this if you have a spot on your body that is peeling, wounded or irritated. Something in the ingredients seem to burn on irritated body parts. I used Nature's gate Pomegranate body was on the same irritated parts in my body and it helped to calm the burning sensation caused by this honey and black seed body wash.

Fantastic smell

Posted by 5671602283267362878 on Mar 19, 2015

Love, love, love the smell. Fantastic, will definitely buy again.

Honey and Black seed

Posted by 5434945464114364524 on Dec 17, 2014

Well the bottle was bigger than I first thought. It smells better than anything you can imagine and is probably the second best thing you can use in the shower. I have very normal skin so I can't say how it has solved all my problems but it has solved my other problems like I now have the ability to recite the alphabet backwards. I have tried all the Nubian Heritage soaps and I have to say it is one of my favourite brands on iHerb, pretty much always have something of theirs in my cart. Will defiantly buy again but maybe try a different flavour next time

incómodo

Posted by 4925339988864446388 on Nov 19, 2014

El aspecto visual es como miel al salir de la botella, una vez en contacto con la piel húmeda se trasnforma en una especie de pasta blanca difícil de extender, te obliga a entretenerte demasiado así que le resto una estrella. Deja el cuerpo suave e hidratado, en ese sentido muy buen producto.

Honey & Black Seed

Posted by 5368093475754139494 on Sep 30, 2014

I am on my 3rd bottle of this body wash. It does not dry out my skin and leaves it feeling soft. It has a very thick consistency and a little goes a long way. It has a subtle, soft scent and lathers really well.