Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Nubian Heritage, Hand Cream, Honey & Black Seed with Apricot Oil, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Overpowering scent

Posted by 5225150508070245698 on Feb 17, 2014

I love the Nubian Heritage Honey & Black Seed soap, so thought I'd try this; but I find the hand cream's scent to be too strong and overpowering. Maybe it's because cream has more oils than the soap and so its scent absorbs into the skin more. In any case, the strong scent remained on my hands even after washing, so much so that I could smell it while preparing food and eating. It was even absorbed into a pair of my winter gloves. The cream's texture is nice, a bit oily, but that scent is just too powerful.

Huele de vicio

Posted by Reviewer3141919 on Nov 17, 2013

Una crema de manos con un olor entre amaderado y melocotón que se absorbe bastante rápido y no deja sensación grasa. Nunca he utilizado crema de manos porque me parecen desagradables, pero esta es todo lo contrario!

Smells like spring..

Posted by sdbrock on Sep 21, 2014

This hand cream is great for my dry hands - it smells divine, sweet & warm. The texture seems a bit thicker than usual hand cream, almost like body butter, but this is why I love it even more. Little goes the long way, it keeps my hands moisturized and I even use it for my legs... One thing is though, if you are sensitive to scents, probably you would think of it pungent also if you have hay fever, it could irritate your nose - my husband keeps distance with me for the first half an hour until the scent fades away.

Favorite!

Posted by Reviewer2759282 on Dec 12, 2014

My favorite fragrance and moisturizing hand cream. I receive many compliments from men and women on the lovely scent.

très bonne crème hydratante

Posted by 5328144351230306926 on May 28, 2013

la crème qu'il faut acheter c'est celle ci, une odeur à tomber et une efficacité sans égal. Le seul hic c'est qu'elle est souvent en rupture de stock. Il faut faire des réserves.