I like it...

Posted by 5024747273538225546 on Oct 15, 2013

But I am not sure if I would repurchase again. I have extremely dry hands and I just don't feel like this cream helps out that much. I have to reapply often, and I have used products in the past that do not require me to do this. Also, the smell doesn't bother me, but I have gotten remarks from family members and coworkers that find it overbearing. I love Nubian Heritage for their soaps, but I think I'm going to test other hand creams out there.

Strong smell

Posted by Reviewer1915617 on Nov 20, 2009

Very strong smell, but ok moisturizer.

No hidrata demasiado

Posted by 5656165740122234705 on Dec 14, 2014

El olor y la textura es muy rica, pero no hidrata para mi gusto mucho

Smells like some kind of ointment.

Posted by 4903762395915461971 on Jan 06, 2016

I love musky scents but this one is not so great. On the other hand, the texture is great. It is very moisturizing.

didn't like it

Posted by 5211427604107712881 on Apr 16, 2015

Made my hair and scalp very oily.

Mala crema de manos

Posted by 4672359572104836599 on Jan 03, 2014

De esta marca he probado los jabones y esta crema, he de decir que los jabones son fantásticos pero la crema de manos me ha decepcionado mucho, lo único bueno es el olor, que es muy rico y original, pero en cuanto a hidratación o nutrición es malísima, al menos para mí, la peor crema de manos que he usado.

Smell is unbearable, does not smell natural!!

Posted by 5187222819316693680 on Mar 24, 2016

I purchased this product because of its focus on natural ingredients! In particular, I want to avoid synthetic smelly fragrance......much to my disappointment, the smell was so strong and un-natural that it made me feel unwell and I had to wash it off. The texture is nice, but it's a shame about the horrible smell.....had to give it away! Waste of my money!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »