Smells devine

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Feb 07, 2014

The scent smells wonderful in the box but soon after use the fragrance goes away, so I wonder whether the soap has been dunked in a fragrance solution and not the entire way through the soap. Still worthy of a 4 out of 5 stars as makes my skin feel good.

WORKS

Posted by Reviewer1777887 on Oct 07, 2009

love this soap. I have eczema and it works great for me

From Russia with love

Posted by Olechka on Nov 08, 2011

good soap, the smell is not strong.

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2549946 on Mar 30, 2010

I bought this soap based on the reviews, and was a little disappointed. My skin is still dry, and my face broke out a little. BUT....I live in Colorado and I am starting to realize I need lotion no matter what!! Soooo dry here! I also have really sensitive skin, so I'm hoping the bars without the little seeds won't make me break out, haven't opened them yet. Smells like honey, and I would definately recommend over chemical soaps:)

Good soap

Posted by Reviewer1898898 on May 30, 2010

This is a good soap, cleanse well and got rid of some of my rough patches. Given the price, I find this soap quite good.

Posted by iirisa on Jan 12, 2011

Not bad but not as good as African black soap.

beautiful smell!

Posted by Reviewer3061924 on Mar 07, 2011

i ordered for myself but my boyfriend loves it too. great scent for both men and women.

Nubian Heritage Black Seed Soap

Posted by Reviewer2722761 on Nov 19, 2008

My family loves this soap. We use it daily. It would be helpful if you also offered the liquid soap in this line. I would purchase both items together. Now I place two orders to get these items. The order was delivered in a timely manner and not damaged. I will place more orders with your company. Thank you for wonderful service. I will tell my friends about your site. Have a wonderful day!! The Wheeler Family

Extremely Moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer2157957 on Apr 14, 2011

Nubian Heritage makes some of the best organic soaps I have ever used. Lots of lather, and mild cleansers make them perfect for dry or sensitive skin. The Honey and Black Seed scent is very spicy. Leaving the bar out of it's box for a couple of days helps to take the sharp edge off of the scent, and brings out the honey in it.

Weird scent

Posted by Reviewer1231627 on Aug 04, 2011

I like this soap - it lathers well and isn't too drying on the skin. However, there's something about the scent that I'm not that crazy about. The packet says "essential oil blend" , but it smells synthetic.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »