Clean Skin, great complexion, not dry and tight!!

Posted by Reviewer3344743 on Mar 16, 2010

I love how clean my skin feels after using this soap! It has balanced out my combination skin AND when I use this soap along with the same Shea Butter Black Seed Oil....the darker spots from old acne begins to fade away. I will Always use this soap on my face!! Its better than expensive liquid soaps that dermatoligists recommend for sensitive and acne prone skin. I have stopped using prescriptions and getting cortisone shots for acne. Black Seed Soap has taken away the need for all the chemical-based "solutions". Thank you Nubian Heritage!!

Perfect

Posted by illuminated on Mar 09, 2014

Probably my favourite NH's soap so far. The smell is absolutely divine, it reminds me of something, although I can't really tell what. The exfoliating beads are smaller and much less harsh compared to the Black African soap. I'll definitely be buying this one again and I can't wait to try other soaps as well.

Best soap of the Nubian range

Posted by 5260397499182678782 on Mar 02, 2014

I have bought this soap many times and have even given some out to friends/family. The honey and black seed soap has a healing effect on skin - it clears rashes. I have had family members with skin psoriasis use the soap and notice the difference. Also takes 'itchiness' out of skin if prone to skin conditions. I strongly recommend this product over all the others. Some people don't like the smell but it is not a bad smell. the benefits of this soap strongly outweigh any smell concerns.

Skin cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1397501 on Jun 18, 2009

This soap is very good for removing the oil from your body. It is very gentle on the face I bought 6 bars.

smells wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer3020750 on May 25, 2009

I've tried several bar soaps from this line, and they're all great, but this is my favourite. It has a very hard to describe scent; a little herbal, a little musky, very unisex, but not overpowering.

Good

Posted by potiholic on Mar 27, 2016

Interesting soap for sensitive skin, also for several condition skin, because of honey and black seed. Very soft scrub action. Flower scent, quite strong but i like it very much.

Iherb the best

Posted by Reviewer3036802 on Oct 30, 2011

Excellent product. Fast shipment and excellent costummer services.

Gordeous!!!

Posted by lipo4ka on Jul 11, 2011

Smells gordeous and it is very soft!!!

Great all around cleansing & moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer3293939 on Nov 26, 2008

Smells fantastically yummy - but not 'fake' -- really great for dry skin - and excellent for shaving. Can be used in place of shampoo as well.

I love these soaps

Posted by Reviewer1894826 on Nov 30, 2008

This is probably one of the best. Little black seeds exfoliate skin. I'm allergic to most products. Not to these soaps.