Nubian Heritage, Honey & Black Seed Soap, 5 oz (141 g)

Clean Skin, great complexion, not dry and tight!!

Posted by Reviewer3344743 on Mar 16, 2010

I love how clean my skin feels after using this soap! It has balanced out my combination skin AND when I use this soap along with the same Shea Butter Black Seed Oil....the darker spots from old acne begins to fade away. I will Always use this soap on my face!! Its better than expensive liquid soaps that dermatoligists recommend for sensitive and acne prone skin. I have stopped using prescriptions and getting cortisone shots for acne. Black Seed Soap has taken away the need for all the chemical-based "solutions". Thank you Nubian Heritage!!

Smells devine

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Feb 07, 2014

The scent smells wonderful in the box but soon after use the fragrance goes away, so I wonder whether the soap has been dunked in a fragrance solution and not the entire way through the soap. Still worthy of a 4 out of 5 stars as makes my skin feel good.

Skin cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1397501 on Jun 18, 2009

This soap is very good for removing the oil from your body. It is very gentle on the face I bought 6 bars.

smells disgusting

Posted by Reviewer1868646 on Aug 11, 2011

I have no idea if this is good or not because I just couldn't even try it out. It smells like some old perfume with a hint of urine. I had to throw this away.

smells wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer3020750 on May 25, 2009

I've tried several bar soaps from this line, and they're all great, but this is my favourite. It has a very hard to describe scent; a little herbal, a little musky, very unisex, but not overpowering.