Absolutely great

Posted by 5277856117433462709 on Nov 11, 2014

Divine smell, very nourishing, leaving skih smooth and moisturized. It unexpectedly smoothed out my pregnancy stretch marks! Definitely buying again.

Posted by 5031740543002235238 on Nov 10, 2014

Thank you Nubian Heritage!

Posted by aisghn on Oct 22, 2014

I have long planned on stopping the use of drugstore products on my face due to the many unsafe chemicals in it. When I chanced upon Nubian Heritage, I was glad to know that all its ingredients are safe and beneficial for use. The many arrays of bars they had is splendid - caters to all skin types and refines our search based on our skin condition. I ordered three bars, or which Honey & Black Seed is one. I used this bar and am glad to say that I am loving it! :) I have Acne-Prone Skin and Combination Skin. Ever since using this soap, I have not spotted a single breakout, nor does my skin feel tight and dry after wash. In fact, my skin has been glowing too! Cannot wait to try the other bars from this line!

Soap

Posted by 5315970815622042024 on Sep 08, 2014

Good product, high quality

nice

Posted by 5316660124984276834 on Sep 04, 2014

wery good soap will order more hand soap and try difrent ones too =)

Good

Posted by 4781650403855900530 on Sep 02, 2014

Very good

Average soap

Posted by NyceUA on Jul 16, 2014

It has strong smell which can be annoying. Also this soap leaves white marks on skin (especially if overused), which is sad. But in the matter of cleaning it does its job well. Overall good soap.

Good one

Posted by 5689436995365381557 on Jul 09, 2014

My skin loves it, no irritation

my favorite soap since the first buying!

Posted by 5676830388643587795 on May 30, 2014

don't know what to add, the title says it all! i has a fantastic smell that fill your bathroom and stays there for hours after taking a shower. no need to say that your skin smells fantastic as well after using it! LOVE IT! Totally!

Great for pregnant ladies with dry skin!!!

Posted by syadez on Apr 04, 2014

Suffering with dry skin during pregnancy can be utterly painful esp when you tried product after product just to keep some level of moisture in. Worse when the hard hit area is under your bust. From my 1st wash using this soap, it had me completely enamored. Gone are my flaky, red, inflamed and darn itchy skin. The soap leaves you smelling like apricots and immediately makes your skin feels so moisturised. I lathered it everywhere including on my face and now I don't even have to use any moisturizer on it! This is coming from one who has a combination of dry and oily skin. Highly recommended for those who have dry and sensitive skin.