Best soap

Posted by 5063976515548425304 on Mar 19, 2014

I have eczema and this soap works wonders. It does exactly what it says & the smell is intoxicating.

Fantastic soap!

Posted by Reviewer2999916 on Mar 16, 2014

This soap is really something else. You have to try it!

Perfect

Posted by illuminated on Mar 09, 2014

Probably my favourite NH's soap so far. The smell is absolutely divine, it reminds me of something, although I can't really tell what. The exfoliating beads are smaller and much less harsh compared to the Black African soap. I'll definitely be buying this one again and I can't wait to try other soaps as well.

Great soap

Posted by Reviewer2986922 on Mar 08, 2014

My whole family uses this soap. Smells great, lathers well, doesn't dry out skin, what more could you want?

Best soap of the Nubian range

Posted by 5260397499182678782 on Mar 02, 2014

I have bought this soap many times and have even given some out to friends/family. The honey and black seed soap has a healing effect on skin - it clears rashes. I have had family members with skin psoriasis use the soap and notice the difference. Also takes 'itchiness' out of skin if prone to skin conditions. I strongly recommend this product over all the others. Some people don't like the smell but it is not a bad smell. the benefits of this soap strongly outweigh any smell concerns.

Love the musky scent! Great value.

Posted by Mary-B333 on Mar 01, 2014

Smells amazing! I love the seeds provide texture for exfoliation, and it lathers really nicely. The scent is a bit on the strong side, so if you like more subtle scents this might not be for you. Other than that, I would get this soap! Its only $3 and the ingredients are great.

Great soap

Posted by 5637967644593501658 on Feb 28, 2014

Another Nubian soap to love. all my friends and family get Nubian soaps for every birthday and Christmas and any other excuse for giving them one too. I just love them all (the people and the soaps!)

this soap smell chic

Posted by 5196248400932102316 on Feb 27, 2014

after it is required to moisturize the skin

Love it

Posted by ElitsaDogan on Feb 26, 2014

One more great soap

Smells devine

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Feb 07, 2014

The scent smells wonderful in the box but soon after use the fragrance goes away, so I wonder whether the soap has been dunked in a fragrance solution and not the entire way through the soap. Still worthy of a 4 out of 5 stars as makes my skin feel good.