Love this soap.

Posted by Reviewer1756092 on Nov 04, 2008

I use this soap daily, and even shave my legs with it, it is pleasantly scented and non-drying. I have enjoyed every nubian soap I have tried so far.

Black Seed Soap

Posted by Reviewer2257645 on Jul 22, 2009

This is another great soap from nubian heritage. I love all of their soaps. I especially like the little exfoliating seeds in this one and the great smell.

Great soap!

Posted by Reviewer2557863 on Jul 01, 2010

Nice warm scent. Leaves skin clean without overly drying it.

Good Buy!

Posted by Reviewer1864191 on May 26, 2011

The smell is a little too much for me, BUT my husband loves this soap and wants me to order this for him from now on.

great!

Posted by Reviewer1891293 on Jun 10, 2011

Love the smell and feelings after use, it doesn't dry and washes effectively

Nubian Heritage, Honey & Black Seed Soap

Posted by Reviewer1485450 on Jul 15, 2011

This is a beautiful healing soap and economical to use. One negative is that the box is not properly sealed when I receive the product and it readily falls out of the box. I also think this adversely affects the potency of the soap.

perfect soap/отличное мыло

Posted by Reviewer2985127 on Aug 30, 2012

This is a great soap, everything's perfect in it: colour, texture, scent, and of course it cleanses your body perfectly :) There are a lot of poppyseed in this soap, but it doesn't scratch the skin. Мыло здоровское, в нем прекрасно все: цвет, текстура, аромат, ну и, конечно же, со своим прямым предназначением справляется на отлично :) В мыле много мелких маковых зернышек, но кожу они не царапают.

Weird scent

Posted by Reviewer1231627 on Aug 04, 2011

I like this soap - it lathers well and isn't too drying on the skin. However, there's something about the scent that I'm not that crazy about. The packet says "essential oil blend" , but it smells synthetic.

Extremely Moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer2157957 on Apr 14, 2011

Nubian Heritage makes some of the best organic soaps I have ever used. Lots of lather, and mild cleansers make them perfect for dry or sensitive skin. The Honey and Black Seed scent is very spicy. Leaving the bar out of it's box for a couple of days helps to take the sharp edge off of the scent, and brings out the honey in it.

beautiful smell!

Posted by Reviewer3061924 on Mar 07, 2011

i ordered for myself but my boyfriend loves it too. great scent for both men and women.