Good soap

Posted by Reviewer1898898 on May 30, 2010

This is a good soap, cleanse well and got rid of some of my rough patches. Given the price, I find this soap quite good.

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2549946 on Mar 30, 2010

I bought this soap based on the reviews, and was a little disappointed. My skin is still dry, and my face broke out a little. BUT....I live in Colorado and I am starting to realize I need lotion no matter what!! Soooo dry here! I also have really sensitive skin, so I'm hoping the bars without the little seeds won't make me break out, haven't opened them yet. Smells like honey, and I would definately recommend over chemical soaps:)

Nubian Heritage Black Seed Soap

Posted by Reviewer2722761 on Nov 19, 2008

My family loves this soap. We use it daily. It would be helpful if you also offered the liquid soap in this line. I would purchase both items together. Now I place two orders to get these items. The order was delivered in a timely manner and not damaged. I will place more orders with your company. Thank you for wonderful service. I will tell my friends about your site. Have a wonderful day!! The Wheeler Family

Prefer black soap

Posted by LouLou on Mar 09, 2013

I like the black soap so much more

Love the musky scent! Great value.

Posted by Mary-B333 on Mar 01, 2014

Smells amazing! I love the seeds provide texture for exfoliation, and it lathers really nicely. The scent is a bit on the strong side, so if you like more subtle scents this might not be for you. Other than that, I would get this soap! Its only $3 and the ingredients are great.

Haven't used yet used it

Posted by Reviewer3112740 on Jun 22, 2012

But it smells great.

Love Nubian Heritage soaps

Posted by Reviewer2496189 on Jul 14, 2012

Another great soap from Nubian Heritage... With no grainy/gritty bits which I prefer

great soap

Posted by Reviewer1803542 on Jul 15, 2012

I love the smell and i like the effect - it does dry the skin a little bit, but all soaps do so and in summer heat the feeling is even pleasant. If to use with a lotion the disadvantage of dryness will dissapear

Good soap!

Posted by 5426337841123089547 on Jan 15, 2013

Good soap! Foams well. The smell is awesome!

Long lasting!!

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Mar 23, 2013

I bought this around Christmas (2012) and I'm still using it today (March 2013)! Very long lasting and I love the little black seeds that exfoliate! It makes my skin so soft after each use. This soap has become a favorite! Works excellent on sensitive skin.