Good soap

Posted by Reviewer1898898 on May 30, 2010

This is a good soap, cleanse well and got rid of some of my rough patches. Given the price, I find this soap quite good.

Extremely Moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer2157957 on Apr 14, 2011

Nubian Heritage makes some of the best organic soaps I have ever used. Lots of lather, and mild cleansers make them perfect for dry or sensitive skin. The Honey and Black Seed scent is very spicy. Leaving the bar out of it's box for a couple of days helps to take the sharp edge off of the scent, and brings out the honey in it.

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2549946 on Mar 30, 2010

I bought this soap based on the reviews, and was a little disappointed. My skin is still dry, and my face broke out a little. BUT....I live in Colorado and I am starting to realize I need lotion no matter what!! Soooo dry here! I also have really sensitive skin, so I'm hoping the bars without the little seeds won't make me break out, haven't opened them yet. Smells like honey, and I would definately recommend over chemical soaps:)

Nubian Heritage Black Seed Soap

Posted by Reviewer2722761 on Nov 19, 2008

My family loves this soap. We use it daily. It would be helpful if you also offered the liquid soap in this line. I would purchase both items together. Now I place two orders to get these items. The order was delivered in a timely manner and not damaged. I will place more orders with your company. Thank you for wonderful service. I will tell my friends about your site. Have a wonderful day!! The Wheeler Family

My Favorite

Posted by Reviewer2724363 on Mar 18, 2011

I have tried all of the Nubien soaps, this one is my favorite. I love the gentle scent and the way it leaves my skin feeling. All of the soaps are fantastic. iHerb is the best price and fastest delivery.

Super stuff

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Jan 06, 2014

This soap is unbeleivable, leaves a gentle scent and hydrates your skin well, use the same hand creme, you'd be surprised how many people ask you what scent your wearing

beautiful soap

Posted by Reviewer2735998 on May 29, 2011

This soap is so fragrant and lathers beautifully..will definitely reorder again and again.

Wonderful Soap

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Aug 25, 2012

I love all the Nubian Heritage soaps.

Lovelly smell

Posted by Reviewer2671500 on Nov 21, 2013

Greta soaps. Does not dry out the skin

Smells lovely