Nubian Heritage, Indian Hemp & Haitian Vetiver Soap, With Neem Oil, 5 oz (141 g)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

great soap

Posted by Reviewer2112890 on Jul 24, 2011

The only thing that bothers me is the scent is a little strong, but then I am hypersensitive sometimes.

Great Bar Soap

Posted by 4616645246012532669 on Dec 12, 2014

It's a great bar soap. After using it, the skin really feels clean and moisturized without being dry or sticky. It's great for the face as well. The only thing I don't like about it is the scent as it's just too heady for me. The scent will take over the bathroom but the good thing is, it doesn't linger too long on the skin.

Nice but not perfect-fragarance is not for me

Posted by Reviewer1846130 on May 10, 2012

Works, leathers and cleans well. The only complain that smell a bit artificial. I expected vetiver fragrance, but this is something reminding RALPH parfum or DKNY BE delicious, well they are fresh and lovely, but the soap does not have a vetiver smell. I put this soap to my wardrobe first - as "Aromatherapy Diffuser". Also don't buy this soap along with tea or powdered herbs (if they are not in the sealed bottle)-I ordered it with powdered tea bark, and all this tea has now this strong smell. I can not use it, going to leave this tea bark aside for a while.

good

Posted by 5307717394093091750 on Apr 03, 2015

Does not lighten the epidermis never have bought it for the piece but I did not get on the outcome of this point it's only good at Cleanup body and bring out the dead skin

Silk

Posted by Reviewer2831283 on Feb 05, 2010

Another great soap in a long line of them from Nubian Heritage.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »