10% Off Orders Over $40!

Customer Reviews

Nubian Heritage, Indian Hemp & Haitian Vetiver Soap, With Neem Oil, 5 oz (141 g)

$3.47
$4.99
Savings of: $1.52 (30% Off)
4.8 out of 5 based on 288 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews 3-star
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 7 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Normal

10 people found the following review helpful

Posted by 5378067934144320550 on Jan 03, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

Lo mejor de este jabon es su tamaño y que dice tener todos sus ingredientes de origen vegetal. Su tamaño es más bien grandecito, sobre todo si lo comparas con otras marcas, por lo que su calidad-precio es buena. No se desgasata rápidamente para un uso diario. Su olor es suave y me recuerda a la manzana y forma poquita espuma (normal en este tipo de jabones naturales). Lo que menos me gusta es que deja la piel poco hidratada tras su uso. También lo probé en el cabello y no lo recomiendo, no hidrata. Creo que me gustaría más si llevara más proporción de aceites. Si has encontrado útil esta información puedes hacer click en "Sí"/"Yes", y esto ayudará a las personas de habla hispana que deseen comprar a encontrar valoraciones en español. Muchas gracias.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Nice ingredients!

Posted by naturalorganic on Apr 19, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

But unfortuntaley this dried out my skin. And I wish the essential oil weren't in there. Smells too much. Much better than regular soap though!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Not bad, not great

Posted by lostwanderingwondering on Oct 02, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

I use it as a face cleansr. But I satrted having this little pimples so I stopped and they disappear (maybe because I went back to my sebamed bar, maybe just because...). Now I used at the shoer and for now is ginging me no problem. Cleanses well, I get a lot of foam, which I loved. But i won't buy it again. Please excuse my english.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

an OK soap

Posted by Reviewer2487581 on Feb 24, 2010

Purchased at iHerb

I was not thrilled with the scent of this soap. Want to try Coconut Papaya next time, since i already have a Shea butter infused with coconut from Nubian Heritage and know how it smells.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

nice

Posted by MadroneJack on Jul 28, 2011

Purchased at iHerb

I love all their soaps. they last a long time

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 1-5 of 7 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

iHerbĀ® is a registered trademark of iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. and the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Logo are trademarks of iHerb, Inc.


Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Read more »


Eco Friendly Initiatives