great soap

Posted by Reviewer2112890 on Jul 24, 2011

The only thing that bothers me is the scent is a little strong, but then I am hypersensitive sometimes.

它的味道比非洲黑還舒服~

Posted by 5102876181893728573 on May 29, 2015

除了味道我很喜歡外,微顆粒的去角質感,又不會太滋潤(膩),洗完肌膚狀況很舒服~

Great Bar Soap

Posted by 4616645246012532669 on Dec 12, 2014

It's a great bar soap. After using it, the skin really feels clean and moisturized without being dry or sticky. It's great for the face as well. The only thing I don't like about it is the scent as it's just too heady for me. The scent will take over the bathroom but the good thing is, it doesn't linger too long on the skin.

Nice but not perfect-fragarance is not for me

Posted by Reviewer1846130 on May 10, 2012

Works, leathers and cleans well. The only complain that smell a bit artificial. I expected vetiver fragrance, but this is something reminding RALPH parfum or DKNY BE delicious, well they are fresh and lovely, but the soap does not have a vetiver smell. I put this soap to my wardrobe first - as "Aromatherapy Diffuser". Also don't buy this soap along with tea or powdered herbs (if they are not in the sealed bottle)-I ordered it with powdered tea bark, and all this tea has now this strong smell. I can not use it, going to leave this tea bark aside for a while.

good

Posted by 5307717394093091750 on Apr 03, 2015

Does not lighten the epidermis never have bought it for the piece but I did not get on the outcome of this point it's only good at Cleanup body and bring out the dead skin

Silk

Posted by Reviewer2831283 on Feb 05, 2010

Another great soap in a long line of them from Nubian Heritage.

Nice smell!

Posted by olofpersson on Mar 10, 2010

Feels mild, fatty and has a faint but nice smell, similar to cucumber.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2186811 on Mar 07, 2011

I love Nubian Heritage soap and this one smells divine. Non-drying, and leaves skin clean and smooth. Recommend it.

soap