它的味道比非洲黑還舒服~

Posted by 5102876181893728573 on May 29, 2015

除了味道我很喜歡外,微顆粒的去角質感,又不會太滋潤(膩),洗完肌膚狀況很舒服~

good

Posted by 5307717394093091750 on Apr 03, 2015

Does not lighten the epidermis never have bought it for the piece but I did not get on the outcome of this point it's only good at Cleanup body and bring out the dead skin

Great Bar Soap

Posted by 4616645246012532669 on Dec 12, 2014

It's a great bar soap. After using it, the skin really feels clean and moisturized without being dry or sticky. It's great for the face as well. The only thing I don't like about it is the scent as it's just too heady for me. The scent will take over the bathroom but the good thing is, it doesn't linger too long on the skin.

Bien

Posted by 5033194317195557974 on Aug 10, 2014

Fait bien son travail. Nous avons tendance à avoir la peau seche et mon fils très atopique. Depuis que nous utilisons ces savons plus de problème. Niveau odeur elle est moyenne.

Lovely soap

Posted by 5041910641073185286 on May 22, 2014

We love this soap and it has a very nice smell as well

Satisfied First Time Purchase

Posted by 5506110525377312034 on Apr 14, 2014

This was the first time I purchased and used this particular brand of soap and I was perfectly satisfied with what I received. The size of it was as expected and the fragrance was nice, not too strong (though I tend to like stronger fragrances). The smell was pleasant, a unique scent due to the Hemp and Neem Oil but not the type to get so overpowering that you get sick of the scent. You can smell the fragrance when opening the box or sniffing the bar, also while lathering, but your skin after rinsing won't maintain a strong aroma of the soap. I felt clean after using it and the bar lasted about a month (which is with 2 people using it about once a day each for a shower). Overall, I am satisfied with the product and would definitely buy a Nubian Heritage product again, especially because it lacks a lot of the garbage and chemicals they load up in our consumer products these days. I like this particular fragrance enough to buy it again, however I prefer the Frankincense & Myrrh scent, also by Nubian Heritage. Has more of a manly smell to it in my opinion. Also the texture is nice, not harsh or rough by any means, but contains some seeds and texture to enhance the scrub a bit. I will admit that the soap helps maintain a clear complexion, however I can't say that I noticed it making my skin softer as some other reviewers mentioned. I actually noticed I was a little dry and flaky, however this could very well be due to the fact that it was such a brutal winter as far as the cold goes and I love to take scalding hot showers, plus we have generally harder water which all cause dryer skin unfortunately.

great

Posted by 4867735280945715731 on Jan 01, 2014

great product. I love the smell.

vetiver soap

Posted by Reviewer1562721 on Sep 19, 2013

peculiar aroma ok

Another gret Nubian Heritage soap

Posted by 5045988151849143509 on Sep 11, 2013

All the Nubian Heritage soaps I've tried so far have been great. This one has a sort of sweet and green scent, hard to describe. It has a rich and creamy lather. I don't think it is as long-lasting as the other NH soaps though.

Good soap