Nubian Heritage, Indian Hemp & Haitian Vetiver Soap, With Neem Oil, 5 oz (141 g)

Superb!

Posted by 4818553693121576334 on Jul 25, 2014

I smells great and doesn't dry out my skin. I'm buying this again for sure.

Love it!

Posted by 5569963287752295152 on Aug 08, 2014

I've tried over half of the Nubian Heritage soaps, and this and the orange carrot soap are my favourites this far. Way better than the African black soap that seem to be the most popular one, but if you like that one you should definitely try the other ones as well. You might find one that you like even better, like I did (:

Addicted to this smell!

Posted by Reviewer2671139 on Oct 14, 2013

At first i didn't like that this had seeds in it (hemp) but I have actually grown to like the exfoliation that having the seeds in the soap provides. The soap smells amazing, I'm so addicted I was ecstatic to find they have a body lotion as well and immediately bought that. It's organic, big plus, and it makes my skin so soft. Love it!

worth it

Posted by 5434945464114364524 on Aug 19, 2014

I have used the african black soap by Nubian hertitage before and thought I would give this one a go. I have now decided to try them all. I have very neutral non problematic skin so I don't really have any trouble with soaps. The scent is strong at first but fades nicely.

lovely smell

Posted by Reviewer2220623 on May 09, 2011

I have the wash and body lotion in this and it smells divine family like it