Gel like consistency and herbal cucumber scent

Posted by Reviewer2005660 on Apr 13, 2012

I was bit sceptic to try this soap thinking it might have too earthy and musky scent, more suitable to men. But this has fresh, green, almost cucumber like scent. The lather has a gel like feel and the grounded bits are not overtly exfolicating. A very pleasant suprise and not as drying as some more potent NB soaps. I would certainly buy this soap again and try the other products w/ this scent range.

THE BEST

Posted by Reviewer1583443 on Jan 10, 2010

THIS SOAP IS IN A LEAGUE OF ITS OWN.IT LEAVES MY BODY SQUEAKY CLEAN AND REVITALIZED.I HAVE TRIED OTHER BRANDS AND OTHERS DO NOT COME CLOSE.

perfect soap

Posted by Reviewer3052527 on Aug 11, 2011

This is a great soap for people with combination skin. I think it also helps with psoriasis. I will continue to purchase and I enjoy the smell.

Love this soap!

Posted by Reviewer1331569 on May 11, 2011

This is the best and most moisturizing soap I have ever used.It is so rich and creamy and silky.I have extremely dry skin and have to spend a lot of time with products trying to get some moisture but when I shower with this I pat down with some almond oil while still wet and towel dry and I'm so soft and silky I don't even need lotion! And it lasts!

Indian Hemp n Haitian

Posted by 4651359402090004861 on Dec 25, 2014

I would like to say thank you all for that products witch is amazing i just love it im really happy for all the soaps i had.

Fantastic soap

Posted by 5277856117433462709 on Dec 30, 2014

My favorite soap next to Honey&Black Seed. Very moisturizing and great fresh smell.

Very good soap!

Posted by 5631303189361382258 on Feb 12, 2014

Hemp is really a magic plant! This soap is very soothing, it gives skin fresh feeling after use. really refreshing, Smells really nice. Very good!

Love this company!

Posted by MamaAsparagus on Sep 23, 2015

Još jedan u nizu izvrsnih sapuna ove odlične tvrtke. Moja koža i koža moje obitelji odlično reagira na sve sapune ovog proizvođača. Odlični mirisi, kremasta pjenica, izvrstan sastav i odlična cijena!

Great Bar Soap

Posted by 4616645246012532669 on Dec 12, 2014

It's a great bar soap. After using it, the skin really feels clean and moisturized without being dry or sticky. It's great for the face as well. The only thing I don't like about it is the scent as it's just too heady for me. The scent will take over the bathroom but the good thing is, it doesn't linger too long on the skin.

Not bad, not great

Posted by wanderingwonderingfinding on Oct 02, 2014

I use it as a face cleansr. But I satrted having this little pimples so I stopped and they disappear (maybe because I went back to my sebamed bar, maybe just because...). Now I used at the shoer and for now is ginging me no problem. Cleanses well, I get a lot of foam, which I loved. But i won't buy it again. Please excuse my english.