Don't use it on bumpy skin

Posted by ChisaHolly on Nov 29, 2014

As there are some rough bumps on the soap, it is good for scrubbing but do not use it when your skin is already bumpy with rashes. I tried once, it irritates my bumps and made it worse. So get the soap on a cloth to use. It does cleans well and good.

Good ingredients, unpleasant experience

Posted by Reviewer1184969 on Jun 29, 2013

Apparently unlike most others who've reviewed this product, I found it unpleasant both in scent and in feel. Perhaps my skin is more sensitive than some, but to me it felt uncomfortably scratchy (due to embedded hemp seed hulls?). The scent is also strong and not something I appreciate - though I'm sure others might. Just my experience; yours may be different.

Love this soap!

Posted by Reviewer3088299 on Apr 05, 2010

We call this the "manly" soap at our house because it is high quality, doesn't have any of the cruddy ingredients in it, AND it doesn't smell flowery. My husband loves it!

exceptional soap

Posted by Reviewer1803837 on May 31, 2010

not only does it feel great but it smells good for both the girls and the boys in our home.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2426598 on Jun 03, 2010

My son uses this product it has helped his eczema.

Nubian Heritage, Indian Hemp and Haitian Veltiver

Posted by Reviewer1240003 on Sep 30, 2010

The soap has a really nice smell and lathers well. The hemp soap is nice but leaves the skin feeling squeaky. My favorite soap however of the Nubian Heritage line, is the goat milk rose and chai because the skin feels softer. The bars for this soap line last a long time as well.

Nice but not perfect-fragarance is not for me

Posted by Reviewer1846130 on May 10, 2012

Works, leathers and cleans well. The only complain that smell a bit artificial. I expected vetiver fragrance, but this is something reminding RALPH parfum or DKNY BE delicious, well they are fresh and lovely, but the soap does not have a vetiver smell. I put this soap to my wardrobe first - as "Aromatherapy Diffuser". Also don't buy this soap along with tea or powdered herbs (if they are not in the sealed bottle)-I ordered it with powdered tea bark, and all this tea has now this strong smell. I can not use it, going to leave this tea bark aside for a while.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2557863 on Jul 01, 2010

Great soap! Leaves skin clean and exfoliated but it is not overly drying. Lovely fresh "green" scent. Husband loves it too.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1529824 on Oct 07, 2011

I love all Nubian Heritage products!

LOVE IT!!

Posted by Reviewer2689135 on Oct 18, 2011

I love all nubian heritage products and this soap is just fabulous! smells fresh and leave skin smooth and nicely scented.