Nubian Heritage, Indian Hemp & Haitian Vetiver Soap, With Neem Oil, 5 oz (141 g)

Not bad, not great

Posted by wanderingwonderingfinding on Oct 02, 2014

I use it as a face cleansr. But I satrted having this little pimples so I stopped and they disappear (maybe because I went back to my sebamed bar, maybe just because...). Now I used at the shoer and for now is ginging me no problem. Cleanses well, I get a lot of foam, which I loved. But i won't buy it again. Please excuse my english.

Don't use it on bumpy skin

Posted by ChisaHolly on Nov 29, 2014

As there are some rough bumps on the soap, it is good for scrubbing but do not use it when your skin is already bumpy with rashes. I tried once, it irritates my bumps and made it worse. So get the soap on a cloth to use. It does cleans well and good.

Good ingredients, unpleasant experience

Posted by Reviewer1184969 on Jun 29, 2013

Apparently unlike most others who've reviewed this product, I found it unpleasant both in scent and in feel. Perhaps my skin is more sensitive than some, but to me it felt uncomfortably scratchy (due to embedded hemp seed hulls?). The scent is also strong and not something I appreciate - though I'm sure others might. Just my experience; yours may be different.

Love this soap!

Posted by Reviewer3088299 on Apr 05, 2010

We call this the "manly" soap at our house because it is high quality, doesn't have any of the cruddy ingredients in it, AND it doesn't smell flowery. My husband loves it!

exceptional soap

Posted by Reviewer1803837 on May 31, 2010

not only does it feel great but it smells good for both the girls and the boys in our home.