Bien

Posted by 5033194317195557974 on Aug 10, 2014

Fait bien son travail. Nous avons tendance à avoir la peau seche et mon fils très atopique. Depuis que nous utilisons ces savons plus de problème. Niveau odeur elle est moyenne.

Love it!

Posted by 5569963287752295152 on Aug 08, 2014

I've tried over half of the Nubian Heritage soaps, and this and the orange carrot soap are my favourites this far. Way better than the African black soap that seem to be the most popular one, but if you like that one you should definitely try the other ones as well. You might find one that you like even better, like I did (:

Superb!

Posted by 4818553693121576334 on Jul 25, 2014

I smells great and doesn't dry out my skin. I'm buying this again for sure.

Savon Nubian Heritage

Posted by 5667060116178047525 on Jul 22, 2014

il sent très bon, j'adore !

Nice soap

Posted by swanna on Jun 26, 2014

It's a big soap, like the african black soap, so it lasts long. The smell is not strong and is good. The texture is nice and was good for my oily skin. I'll buy again for sure.

Top rate product

Posted by Reviewer2905495 on Jun 06, 2014

Gentle with a yummy smell. Only Out of africas soaps beats this.

ok

Posted by 4957074064946266983 on Jun 03, 2014

love it

Lovely soap

Posted by 5041910641073185286 on May 22, 2014

We love this soap and it has a very nice smell as well

Nice ingredients!

Posted by naturalorganic on Apr 19, 2014

But unfortuntaley this dried out my skin. And I wish the essential oil weren't in there. Smells too much. Much better than regular soap though!

Satisfied First Time Purchase

Posted by 5506110525377312034 on Apr 14, 2014

This was the first time I purchased and used this particular brand of soap and I was perfectly satisfied with what I received. The size of it was as expected and the fragrance was nice, not too strong (though I tend to like stronger fragrances). The smell was pleasant, a unique scent due to the Hemp and Neem Oil but not the type to get so overpowering that you get sick of the scent. You can smell the fragrance when opening the box or sniffing the bar, also while lathering, but your skin after rinsing won't maintain a strong aroma of the soap. I felt clean after using it and the bar lasted about a month (which is with 2 people using it about once a day each for a shower). Overall, I am satisfied with the product and would definitely buy a Nubian Heritage product again, especially because it lacks a lot of the garbage and chemicals they load up in our consumer products these days. I like this particular fragrance enough to buy it again, however I prefer the Frankincense & Myrrh scent, also by Nubian Heritage. Has more of a manly smell to it in my opinion. Also the texture is nice, not harsh or rough by any means, but contains some seeds and texture to enhance the scrub a bit. I will admit that the soap helps maintain a clear complexion, however I can't say that I noticed it making my skin softer as some other reviewers mentioned. I actually noticed I was a little dry and flaky, however this could very well be due to the fact that it was such a brutal winter as far as the cold goes and I love to take scalding hot showers, plus we have generally harder water which all cause dryer skin unfortunately.