お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Nubian Heritage, Indian Hemp & Haitian Vetiver Soap, With Neem Oil, 5 oz (141 g)

Fantastic soap

Posted by 5277856117433462709 on Dec 30, 2014

My favorite soap next to Honey&Black Seed. Very moisturizing and great fresh smell.

Great Bar Soap

Posted by 4616645246012532669 on Dec 12, 2014

It's a great bar soap. After using it, the skin really feels clean and moisturized without being dry or sticky. It's great for the face as well. The only thing I don't like about it is the scent as it's just too heady for me. The scent will take over the bathroom but the good thing is, it doesn't linger too long on the skin.

Not bad, not great

Posted by wanderingwonderingfinding on Oct 02, 2014

I use it as a face cleansr. But I satrted having this little pimples so I stopped and they disappear (maybe because I went back to my sebamed bar, maybe just because...). Now I used at the shoer and for now is ginging me no problem. Cleanses well, I get a lot of foam, which I loved. But i won't buy it again. Please excuse my english.

Don't use it on bumpy skin

Posted by ChisaHolly on Nov 29, 2014

As there are some rough bumps on the soap, it is good for scrubbing but do not use it when your skin is already bumpy with rashes. I tried once, it irritates my bumps and made it worse. So get the soap on a cloth to use. It does cleans well and good.

Good ingredients, unpleasant experience

Posted by Reviewer1184969 on Jun 29, 2013

Apparently unlike most others who've reviewed this product, I found it unpleasant both in scent and in feel. Perhaps my skin is more sensitive than some, but to me it felt uncomfortably scratchy (due to embedded hemp seed hulls?). The scent is also strong and not something I appreciate - though I'm sure others might. Just my experience; yours may be different.