LOVE this Lotion!

Posted by Reviewer3196557 on Mar 08, 2010

This wonderful lotion has become my absolute favorite. Its first ingredient is shea butter, (unlike water like most other lotions) followed by a list of organic oils and extracts. The difference shows on your skin. My skin is soft and hydrated all day long. I was prone to rashes and itchiness, which have all disappeared since I began using this lotion. Lovely natural fragrance and buttery consistency, I can't say enough good about this heavenly treat for your skin.

Great smell

Posted by FireGlow on Jul 04, 2012

I absolutly love this product. Really moisterizes perfectly.

Very good lotion

Posted by Reviewer3283926 on Sep 30, 2009

A good body lotion with anti-inflamatory ingredients. It absorbs into the skin very quickly leaving it nice and smooth.

Pleasant smell.

Posted by Aglasis on Nov 03, 2011

I like this lotion more than shea butter. It has pleasant smell of lemongrass, it's consistency like a gently mousse. My skin is soft and hydrated all day long.

Lovely fresh smell and creamy treat!

Posted by Reviewer2430373 on Jul 30, 2012

I have been looking for a good thick lotion for my feet and I think this is it. The smell is not very powerful but lightly citrus. Will buy again most definitely! Might want to try others in the range.

VERY GOOD

Posted by 5419909805472778678 on Aug 29, 2013

I seriously think this is one of the best lotions I have ever tried, also for face. Stupid to buy all those expensive creams when you can have this. I bought the Hemp and Vetiver lotion at first and found it way too thick and oily, this is much lighter, just perfect. And has a delicious smell, fruity and not too strong.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1804212 on Apr 21, 2014

I absolutely love this lotion, it smells not only great, but it smells and feels like it is doing something wonderful to my skin. I have been using it on my face too and I swear my face is getting a much more even tone to it. My skins just adores it and tells me it wants more of it. The only downside I find is that it is extremely hard to get out of the bottle. I suspect that is because of its very thick texture. I certainly don't want Nubian Heritage to alter its consistency, but I would like them to find an easier way of dispensing it!

Very nice!

Posted by marjaana on May 29, 2014

This lotion is not as thick as some other NH products I have tried. The scent is really fresh and lovely. I will buy this again!

Nubian Lemongrass & Tea Lotion

Posted by Reviewer2984127 on Jan 19, 2010

Love this cream...super

love it!

Posted by Reviewer1841961 on May 18, 2010

NH has great stuff - everything is good

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »