smell

Posted by Reviewer3352160 on Apr 14, 2012

Very specific smell although very moisturising effect.

Overrated

Posted by Reviewer2307900 on Jan 13, 2011

Had high expectations of this lotion, cause of the good rating. But it was very disappointing. The smell is weird, I define it as a unfeminine smell. The lotion is very thick, and is hard to spread and doesn't absorb quickly. Also the moisturizing is very disappointing. Wont buy it again.

I really wanted to like this lotion....

Posted by Reviewer3279973 on Sep 17, 2010

I wish I could give this lotion rave reviews because I totally love the soap with the frankincense and myrrh...the smell is heavenly! I wanted the lotion to smell just like the soap, but unfortunately, it does not, and I find that I actually don't like the smell of this lotion. Not really at all. It is very creamy and has fabulous ingredients. I love that about it. But I just can't wear this lotion since I am always conscious of the smell and how much I don't like it. Great company, and if they could get the lotion to smell exactly like the soap, I'd be a long time customer!

Not the greatest

Posted by Reviewer2329261 on Jun 20, 2010

I was kind of disappointed with this product. It is not a good moisturizer and the scent is weird.

Great Product...Strong Smell

Posted by Reviewer2172676 on Sep 12, 2009

This product softens your skin. The smell was a little too much for me. It has a nice smell, but it's extremely strong. The smell gave me a headache and made me feel strange. I think I may simply be allergic to one of the ingredients. I'm sensitive to parabens and this isn't paraben free. It's still a good product for those who are able to stand it.

ok, but not the greatest moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2669359 on Oct 05, 2008

smells nice, but I wouldn't call it "ultra moisturizing"