Delicious smell, very hydrating

Posted by Reviewer3091514 on Mar 30, 2011

I really like this product, the smell is very refined, and it is very hydrating. A real discovery.

good

Posted by Reviewer1641623 on Oct 09, 2010

not very moisturising but good.at the beginning I found the smell very special but now it's ok!

Shae FL.

Posted by Reviewer1000109 on Dec 05, 2010

very good,gentle on skin,

shea lotion

Posted by Reviewer1472275 on Jul 30, 2011

Love it but it is a bit thick. wont last long with me.

Nubian Heritage Raw Shea Butter Lotion

Posted by Reviewer1318102 on Nov 30, 2011

Very nice body lotion

Posted by Reviewer2502192 on Mar 25, 2012

Very moisturizing and though it is very thick it absorbs surprisingly quick and doesn't leave a sticky feeling. My skin feels smooth and soft after using this lotion. I gave it only 4 stars because of the smell - it is not bad smell as it is but at first it felt shockingly strong and even irritating. But I grew to stand it and even like it a little bit.

Best Lotion so far~

Posted by Reviewer1907745 on May 07, 2012

Moisturising and smell heavenly!! I do wish there is a bigger bottle as I finished mine within a month, a bigger bottle wil definately be much economical. Nonetheless, Iherb offer a great price!

In doubts

Posted by kraoly on May 25, 2012

Nice for skin, but hard for use, too dense and long soaks. for those with patience.

DIVIN !!!

Posted by Nereide on Sep 25, 2012

Nom de dieu quel parfum envoûtant et mystique !!! Rien que pour ça je le rachèterai toute ma vie ! Entre l'encens, la myrrhe, un côté vanillé trèèèès léger... c'est le paradis sur terre. Par contre la texture est très épaisse, à cause du beurre de karité, du coup il faut conserver le flacon à l'envers si l'on ne veut pas galérer à faire sortir le produit qui, en plus, sèche rapidement dans le trou du capot. Application ok, la texture de beurre est surprenante mais donne un effet cocon agréable en hiver, mais honnêtement l'odeur parfaite eclipse tous les petits défauts de ce produit !

Smell very nice

Posted by Reviewer1581364 on Oct 08, 2012

I love the smell of this lotion. I don't usually like fragranced creams but this one smells like expensive perfume. I've had people ask me what perfume I'm wearing when I'm not wearing any! What I don't like about this cream is the packaging as it is really hard to squeeze the cream out, it's quite ridiculous really! They should really put it in a tube. But I will still buy it again for the beautiful smell and it's a pretty good moisturiser too.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »