Nubian Heritage, Raw Shea Butter

Posted by Reviewer1437688 on Sep 30, 2008

I have been using this for awhile and my husband and I both like its moisturizing ability and the fragrance very much. He had a itchy spot on his back and it's gone. We will continue to use this product. Thank you.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2464178 on Jul 20, 2011

I have eczema on my legs, and its been healing pretty well. I've been applying this gorgeous and with a scent to die for lotion on my legs. The scars are fading though i suppose it will take some time for it to fully fade. I've been applying it to the other parts of my body and its really good that it absorbs well and my skin seems so much more moisturized and firm. It really works and i really love the texture of it, the smell might not be for everyone, but for me who really hates the smell of perfume, i find it nice.^^

I like this

Posted by Reviewer2542128 on Oct 27, 2008

I use this after I wash my face with Nubian Heritage Black soap wash.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2964159 on Jun 16, 2009

Once again, nubian heritage has made a wonderful product (and thankfully iherb carries it!). The smell is fantastic and the moisturizing is wonderful.

Nubian Shea Butter lotion

Posted by Reviewer2144028 on Oct 15, 2009

Nubian Heritage lotions are wonderful. They are non greasy and absorb quickly leaving your skin silky smooth and well moisturized. I will buy again and have recomended to friends.

LOVE IT

Posted by Reviewer2851534 on Jun 12, 2009

This product smells so good, and it will keep you moisturized all day! The scent alone is enough to buy this product (smell it all throughout the day till you take a bath/shower). A HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS LOTION! So moisturizing and that scent baby wooh!

This product is excellent!

Posted by Reviewer1902182 on Aug 22, 2009

It really is ultra-moisturizing and soaks in pretty quickly too. My hands are in water frequently and I love to garden on my deck, so my hands get quite dry. This is a great lotion for your cuticles and arms too. It keeps them hydrated and soft, and on top of it all, this lotion smells great!

excellent!

Posted by Reviewer1908156 on Mar 12, 2011

The fragrance lasts all day long...hence no need for anymore perfume! I noticed that it does have a firming effect on my skin and is even more enhanced when you use in combination with any kind of infused shea butter or pure shea butter. I noticed my stretch marks are fading and my skin is smoothing out even more each day as I progress. Here's my routine: I basically use the Nubian Heritage matching body wash in shower, then I put on the Nubian Heritage Body Lotion and then last step: I put an infused/pure shea butter on all of the areas I have stretch marks and loose/slackened skin. I have been doing this for a week and the results are incredible for me like I said everyday it just keeps getting better and better. And add some weight-bearing exercise to your daily routine and you'll have a killer body in no time!!!

Very good...

Posted by Reviewer2181970 on Jul 23, 2012

I tried this after trying their Mango Butter lotion. It's very good. If I don't want to smell like mango but have soft skin, I use this.

Wonderful stuff!!!

Posted by Reviewer1881427 on Jul 22, 2009

I bought this stuff about a month ago hoping it would help with my stretch marks...they haven't completely went away, but I can tell they are starting to smooth out. I have replaced this lotion with with my everyday lotion. It doesn't leave a sticky feeling and it doesn't take much to smooth over skin...I definitely plan on buying this product again.