Nubian Heritage, Lotion, Raw Shea Butter

Posted by 5070862669869654083 on May 23, 2014

The smell is fantastic and the moisturizing is wonderful. I love all Nubian Heritage products that I've tried, but this is my favorite.

LOVE IT !

Posted by 5193411782716447720 on Jan 23, 2014

The best lotion ever.I use it all the time. So sad that it is discontinued. I want it back in stock-please...

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT

Posted by Perrine71 on Nov 22, 2013

Juste une odeur DIVINE, je ne peux l'expliquer... je n'arrête pas de ne sentir les bras... j'adore ! Elle va devenir ma crème de jour aussi !!!!!! Je l'a rachèterai en plusieurs exemplaires et ma mère l'a veut aussi ! Laissez-vous tenter, vous ne regrettez pas votre achat !!! J'en mangerai Just a perfect product !

beautiful smell

Posted by 5234359492461234013 on Nov 19, 2013

love it

Terrific product ...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... as are all te Nubian Heritage lotions. Try also the other Nubian's lotions and hand creams (as well body washes), you won't regret it. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1357189 on Jul 15, 2013

I love the smell,great lotion I ever had

From Finland

Posted by Reviewer1308330 on Jul 06, 2013

This is a product that order again and again, I can not live without this. Wonderfully creamy and good smell. To keep the skin supple and soft for a long time, as well as moisturizes and improves up to my son's atopic skin as well. I do not give up on this product. The whole family is depending on this product :)

真的真的非常好!

Posted by 4635775557035841437 on Feb 08, 2013

本来没想到会这么好的。膏体非常稠,挤出来很费劲。擦在身上,很快就吸收了,一点都不油。一晚上都能闻到香香的,很自然的香,沁人心脾的香,没有化学添加的那种香,很舒服,第二天起来,摸到自己的皮肤真是不可思议,太光滑了,而且还很保湿。这个产品真的很好用,以后还会来的。

smells like heaven!!!

Posted by Reviewer2550142 on Oct 06, 2012

This lotion smells amazing -i just love it. It is not too strong -its just the way it should be!

LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer1290785 on Jul 23, 2012

This is by far one of the best moiturizers I ever used. It is very creamy and rich, yet it does not leave a greasy residue. A little of this product goes a long way! I use this product daily, and people have noticed a difference in my skin.