This product is excellent!

Posted by Reviewer1902182 on Aug 22, 2009

It really is ultra-moisturizing and soaks in pretty quickly too. My hands are in water frequently and I love to garden on my deck, so my hands get quite dry. This is a great lotion for your cuticles and arms too. It keeps them hydrated and soft, and on top of it all, this lotion smells great!

excellent!

Posted by Reviewer1908156 on Mar 12, 2011

The fragrance lasts all day long...hence no need for anymore perfume! I noticed that it does have a firming effect on my skin and is even more enhanced when you use in combination with any kind of infused shea butter or pure shea butter. I noticed my stretch marks are fading and my skin is smoothing out even more each day as I progress. Here's my routine: I basically use the Nubian Heritage matching body wash in shower, then I put on the Nubian Heritage Body Lotion and then last step: I put an infused/pure shea butter on all of the areas I have stretch marks and loose/slackened skin. I have been doing this for a week and the results are incredible for me like I said everyday it just keeps getting better and better. And add some weight-bearing exercise to your daily routine and you'll have a killer body in no time!!!

I am a fan of Nubian products

Posted by Reviewer1508164 on Mar 03, 2009

I have been so pleased with the quality and lovely, subtle scent of all of the Nubian soap I have tried so far. Unfortunately, the scent of the Nubian Anti Aging Revitalizing Ultra-Moisture Lotion is so strong, I am not able to use it.

Wonderful stuff!!!

Posted by Reviewer1881427 on Jul 22, 2009

I bought this stuff about a month ago hoping it would help with my stretch marks...they haven't completely went away, but I can tell they are starting to smooth out. I have replaced this lotion with with my everyday lotion. It doesn't leave a sticky feeling and it doesn't take much to smooth over skin...I definitely plan on buying this product again.

LOVE IT

Posted by Reviewer1864397 on Aug 17, 2008

This stuff is great. Smells good and makes your skin so soft. Can not be without this.

Nubian Heritage Raw Shea Butter Lotion

Posted by Reviewer1868189 on Mar 31, 2008

The best lotion I have ever used. Delivery from iHerb was very fast. Within about 2 days of placing the order, I had my product.

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT

Posted by Perrine71 on Nov 22, 2013

Juste une odeur DIVINE, je ne peux l'expliquer... je n'arrête pas de ne sentir les bras... j'adore ! Elle va devenir ma crème de jour aussi !!!!!! Je l'a rachèterai en plusieurs exemplaires et ma mère l'a veut aussi ! Laissez-vous tenter, vous ne regrettez pas votre achat !!! J'en mangerai Just a perfect product !

Love It!

Posted by Reviewer1710217 on Jan 27, 2010

This lotion is awesome and it has a wonderful smell that lasts all day - not too strong though. My Husband has taken this bottle over so I will have to order more!

My favorite so far

Posted by Reviewer1714421 on Oct 15, 2011

Love Nubian brand, just ordered another scent, but doubt it can beat this one. I apply this every night before bed and the scent even helps me to relax and fall asleep more quickly. Don't use when I go out because the scent would conflict with whatever perfume I'm wearing. I would call this a unisex scent so anyone can wear it.

Fabulous lotion for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer1951262 on Mar 31, 2010

This lotion goes on smoothly and does not leave skin greasy. It makes dry itchy skin soft and smooth all day. I use it after showering and at night.