excellent!

Posted by Reviewer1908156 on Mar 12, 2011

The fragrance lasts all day long...hence no need for anymore perfume! I noticed that it does have a firming effect on my skin and is even more enhanced when you use in combination with any kind of infused shea butter or pure shea butter. I noticed my stretch marks are fading and my skin is smoothing out even more each day as I progress. Here's my routine: I basically use the Nubian Heritage matching body wash in shower, then I put on the Nubian Heritage Body Lotion and then last step: I put an infused/pure shea butter on all of the areas I have stretch marks and loose/slackened skin. I have been doing this for a week and the results are incredible for me like I said everyday it just keeps getting better and better. And add some weight-bearing exercise to your daily routine and you'll have a killer body in no time!!!

Very good...

Posted by Reviewer2181970 on Jul 23, 2012

I tried this after trying their Mango Butter lotion. It's very good. If I don't want to smell like mango but have soft skin, I use this.

I am a fan of Nubian products

Posted by Reviewer1508164 on Mar 03, 2009

I have been so pleased with the quality and lovely, subtle scent of all of the Nubian soap I have tried so far. Unfortunately, the scent of the Nubian Anti Aging Revitalizing Ultra-Moisture Lotion is so strong, I am not able to use it.

Wonderful stuff!!!

Posted by Reviewer1881427 on Jul 22, 2009

I bought this stuff about a month ago hoping it would help with my stretch marks...they haven't completely went away, but I can tell they are starting to smooth out. I have replaced this lotion with with my everyday lotion. It doesn't leave a sticky feeling and it doesn't take much to smooth over skin...I definitely plan on buying this product again.

LOVE IT

Posted by Reviewer1864397 on Aug 17, 2008

This stuff is great. Smells good and makes your skin so soft. Can not be without this.

Nubian Heritage Raw Shea Butter Lotion

Posted by Reviewer1868189 on Mar 31, 2008

The best lotion I have ever used. Delivery from iHerb was very fast. Within about 2 days of placing the order, I had my product.

Raw Shea Butter

Posted by Reviewer1062080 on Oct 05, 2009

Love the product, will definitely be ordering more!

Love It!

Posted by Reviewer1710217 on Jan 27, 2010

This lotion is awesome and it has a wonderful smell that lasts all day - not too strong though. My Husband has taken this bottle over so I will have to order more!

Soaps and Nubian Lotion

Posted by Reviewer2997002 on Mar 24, 2010

First of all finding your website was awesome. I have been able to find so many products I like. Each soap I have ordered from you has actually worked. The lotion my last 4 bottles was for someone else. The person asked me to order one bottle after using my lotion. In the next few weeks she ask me to order 4 more. Your products speak for themselves. I look forward to ordering more products in the nearest future.

Fabulous lotion for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer1951262 on Mar 31, 2010

This lotion goes on smoothly and does not leave skin greasy. It makes dry itchy skin soft and smooth all day. I use it after showering and at night.