My most favorite lotion!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2894352 on Jan 08, 2010

Love this stuff. It's thick but goes on smooth and absorbs in quickly. The smell is fantastic. I smell like this lotion all day and I love it. Makes my hands so soft.

The Power of the Shea

Posted by Reviewer2831283 on Jan 19, 2010

Goes on easy for raw shea butter. Smells good and the scent lasts.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1105626 on Nov 16, 2009

Lives up to its reputation for moisturizing. Smells nice, not an overly powerful perfume-like smell. I got it too late to benefit from anti-aging.

nubian heritage lotions are the ish!!

Posted by Reviewer3094906 on Mar 11, 2011

Cant say anything bad about their lotion...this is far the best lotion ive tried by them. the rest just dont have that consistency, this one does, sinks is good and smells good. perfect lotion from head to toe, even better for the face!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2140890 on Jan 02, 2011

Finally found a lotion that really soaks into the skin and leaves it soft.Great results for right after you shower, gets rid of the dryness. I found it to be very thick,so I just take the cap off to use. You don't need a lot. Good product from Nubian. Will buy again.

really great for dry skin

Posted by Reviewer1677431 on May 14, 2011

this i a good one for really dry skin as well as the body wash, the smell is clean and fresh but not my most favorite.

My favorite so far

Posted by Reviewer1714421 on Oct 15, 2011

Love Nubian brand, just ordered another scent, but doubt it can beat this one. I apply this every night before bed and the scent even helps me to relax and fall asleep more quickly. Don't use when I go out because the scent would conflict with whatever perfume I'm wearing. I would call this a unisex scent so anyone can wear it.

beautiful

Posted by Reviewer2866200 on Nov 02, 2011

from Latvia This scent is very nice I can say-luxurious and texture also is very good.

excellent moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2799693 on Nov 03, 2011

From Spain This body lotion is wonderful, leaves your skin very smooth, smells great. The only downside is that absorb fast you hardly have time to extend it. I love Nubian Heritage Raw Shea Butter, I'll try the hand cream.

Shea butter rules

Posted by Reviewer1223026 on Sep 30, 2010

All my friends love the smell. I use it as sun tan lotion too.