From Finland

Posted by Reviewer1308330 on Jul 06, 2013

This is a product that order again and again, I can not live without this. Wonderfully creamy and good smell. To keep the skin supple and soft for a long time, as well as moisturizes and improves up to my son's atopic skin as well. I do not give up on this product. The whole family is depending on this product :)

beautiful

Posted by Reviewer2866200 on Nov 02, 2011

from Latvia This scent is very nice I can say-luxurious and texture also is very good.

My most favorite lotion!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2894352 on Jan 08, 2010

Love this stuff. It's thick but goes on smooth and absorbs in quickly. The smell is fantastic. I smell like this lotion all day and I love it. Makes my hands so soft.

James' Review

Posted by Reviewer2401939 on Jul 08, 2010

Love your product.I especially like the ease of application. I have some other product of raw shea butter, but it is hard and it's a little more difficult to apply (i.e., I have to dig it out of the container and rub in my hands until soft before application).

Nubian Heritage Shea Butter Lotion

Posted by Reviewer2604403 on May 29, 2010

Love the texture and the scent not over powering. If I choose to wear perfum/oil does not clash together.

excellent moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2799693 on Nov 03, 2011

From Spain This body lotion is wonderful, leaves your skin very smooth, smells great. The only downside is that absorb fast you hardly have time to extend it. I love Nubian Heritage Raw Shea Butter, I'll try the hand cream.

The Power of the Shea

Posted by Reviewer2831283 on Jan 19, 2010

Goes on easy for raw shea butter. Smells good and the scent lasts.

Soaps and Nubian Lotion

Posted by Reviewer2997002 on Mar 24, 2010

First of all finding your website was awesome. I have been able to find so many products I like. Each soap I have ordered from you has actually worked. The lotion my last 4 bottles was for someone else. The person asked me to order one bottle after using my lotion. In the next few weeks she ask me to order 4 more. Your products speak for themselves. I look forward to ordering more products in the nearest future.

nubian heritage lotions are the ish!!

Posted by Reviewer3094906 on Mar 11, 2011

Cant say anything bad about their lotion...this is far the best lotion ive tried by them. the rest just dont have that consistency, this one does, sinks is good and smells good. perfect lotion from head to toe, even better for the face!

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer3135496 on Feb 18, 2012

The aroma and texture and feel of this lotion is wonderful. There are many times that I put it on and it's my perfume. Excellent product.