James' Review

Posted by Reviewer2401939 on Jul 08, 2010

Love your product.I especially like the ease of application. I have some other product of raw shea butter, but it is hard and it's a little more difficult to apply (i.e., I have to dig it out of the container and rub in my hands until soft before application).

Nubian Heritage Shea Butter Lotion

Posted by Reviewer2604403 on May 29, 2010

Love the texture and the scent not over powering. If I choose to wear perfum/oil does not clash together.

LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer1290785 on Jul 23, 2012

This is by far one of the best moiturizers I ever used. It is very creamy and rich, yet it does not leave a greasy residue. A little of this product goes a long way! I use this product daily, and people have noticed a difference in my skin.

Terrific product ...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... as are all te Nubian Heritage lotions. Try also the other Nubian's lotions and hand creams (as well body washes), you won't regret it. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Love this

Posted by Reviewer1419430 on Jul 14, 2012

Kinda strong smell, but I really like it. Compared to other shea butter lotions I've tried before, this one dries quickly and does'nt get sticky. Haven't seen any improvement in my stretchmarks yet, but I'll definetly continue using it!

From Finland

Posted by Reviewer1308330 on Jul 06, 2013

This is a product that order again and again, I can not live without this. Wonderfully creamy and good smell. To keep the skin supple and soft for a long time, as well as moisturizes and improves up to my son's atopic skin as well. I do not give up on this product. The whole family is depending on this product :)

Wonderful lotion

Posted by Aase45 on Feb 15, 2012

Helps calm my cronic hives. Nice smell (when I got used to it).

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer3135496 on Feb 18, 2012

The aroma and texture and feel of this lotion is wonderful. There are many times that I put it on and it's my perfume. Excellent product.

Very moisterizing!

Posted by Reviewer1632975 on Dec 13, 2011

This lotion is very moisterizing...a little on the greasy side (at first). The smell is unique, but not overpowering. I will definitely buy this again!

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT

Posted by Perrine71 on Nov 22, 2013

Juste une odeur DIVINE, je ne peux l'expliquer... je n'arrête pas de ne sentir les bras... j'adore ! Elle va devenir ma crème de jour aussi !!!!!! Je l'a rachèterai en plusieurs exemplaires et ma mère l'a veut aussi ! Laissez-vous tenter, vous ne regrettez pas votre achat !!! J'en mangerai Just a perfect product !