Wonderfully Moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer2328784 on Nov 22, 2011

This lotion is ver thick (because of the shea butter, it's difficult to get out of the bottle), but it has a light, delicious scent and moisturizes well. It's worth trying to get it out of the bottle...lol.

excellent moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2799693 on Nov 03, 2011

From Spain This body lotion is wonderful, leaves your skin very smooth, smells great. The only downside is that absorb fast you hardly have time to extend it. I love Nubian Heritage Raw Shea Butter, I'll try the hand cream.

beautiful

Posted by Reviewer2866200 on Nov 02, 2011

from Latvia This scent is very nice I can say-luxurious and texture also is very good.

My favorite so far

Posted by Reviewer1714421 on Oct 15, 2011

Love Nubian brand, just ordered another scent, but doubt it can beat this one. I apply this every night before bed and the scent even helps me to relax and fall asleep more quickly. Don't use when I go out because the scent would conflict with whatever perfume I'm wearing. I would call this a unisex scent so anyone can wear it.

Wonderfully soft and effective!

Posted by Reviewer1262696 on Sep 19, 2011

Goes on so smooth and is rich to the skin. I added a little to homemade deodorant and it improves the quality.

Excellent cream

Posted by Slavyanka on Aug 25, 2011

Excellent cream, with very pleasant structure and aroma. I very much love a cream of this mark

shea lotion

Posted by Reviewer1472275 on Jul 30, 2011

Love it but it is a bit thick. wont last long with me.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2464178 on Jul 20, 2011

I have eczema on my legs, and its been healing pretty well. I've been applying this gorgeous and with a scent to die for lotion on my legs. The scars are fading though i suppose it will take some time for it to fully fade. I've been applying it to the other parts of my body and its really good that it absorbs well and my skin seems so much more moisturized and firm. It really works and i really love the texture of it, the smell might not be for everyone, but for me who really hates the smell of perfume, i find it nice.^^

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1622927 on Jun 08, 2011

Excellent smell, very good moisturizing the skin, I'll buy again.

really great for dry skin

Posted by Reviewer1677431 on May 14, 2011

this i a good one for really dry skin as well as the body wash, the smell is clean and fresh but not my most favorite.