good

Posted by Reviewer1641623 on Oct 09, 2010

not very moisturising but good.at the beginning I found the smell very special but now it's ok!

Delicious smell, very hydrating

Posted by Reviewer3091514 on Mar 30, 2011

I really like this product, the smell is very refined, and it is very hydrating. A real discovery.

it smells too hard

Posted by Reviewer1808605 on Nov 23, 2010

good consistence, but smells too hard, chemical and unpleasant for me. can use it, but won't buy again

Not sure if this is all its cracked up to be or not

Posted by Reviewer3054835 on Jul 19, 2010

My wife's sisters said this lotion stinks, but maybe they're just jealous because their husbands didn't buy them fancy schmancy lotion like i did. Maybe my one wife's sister, actually doesn't even have a husband but thats bside the point.

Smell funny

Posted by 5764509057683543111 on Jun 06, 2012

It wasn't that great

Smells Nasty and Cheap

Posted by Reviewer1889939 on Nov 10, 2013

I would give this nasty, cheap product a zero if I could. I was really looking forward to getting a nice lotion that smells like frankincense and myrhh, but it just smells cheap and disgusting like some old cheap perfumed toilet water... it smells nothing like frankincense or myrrh. I feel I've been duped with such a nasty, cheap smelling product. It's disgusting.

It stinks!

Posted by Reviewer1550288 on Aug 21, 2012

Awful smell and you really have to squeeze to get lotion out of the bottle. It's very moisturizing but I'm not going to buy this product again.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1338278 on Mar 19, 2009

This lotion is wonderful. It's not too thick or thin, and it smells great! I like the fact of it being a natural product and filled with ingredients that are not good for our skin. Great product!

I really wanted to like this lotion....

Posted by Reviewer3279973 on Sep 17, 2010

I wish I could give this lotion rave reviews because I totally love the soap with the frankincense and myrrh...the smell is heavenly! I wanted the lotion to smell just like the soap, but unfortunately, it does not, and I find that I actually don't like the smell of this lotion. Not really at all. It is very creamy and has fabulous ingredients. I love that about it. But I just can't wear this lotion since I am always conscious of the smell and how much I don't like it. Great company, and if they could get the lotion to smell exactly like the soap, I'd be a long time customer!

Unique

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Dec 08, 2010

This is a really good line as far as natural products. This particular lotion is ultra moisturizing, and it smells good. However, I'm going to warn you that it is a very unique scent and is not floral or vanilla- it's more like spicy and you can sense the unique ingredients, myrrh and frankincense, yet it is not overwhelming.