향이 너무 독해요..

Posted by 5632076508106995664 on Jan 22, 2014

누비안 바디로션 얼굴에도 바르고 몸에도 바르고 하는데 블랙솝 향 다 쓰고 사려니 더이상 안팔아서 이걸로 구입했는데 향이 너무 강해서 얼굴에는 못바르겠네요.. ㅠ_ㅠ 블랙솝향은 왜 안파는건지..

Mmm....perfect!

Posted by 5595850953661785596 on Jan 15, 2014

I adore nubian lotions - n this is one of my favourites!)

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2177733 on Nov 03, 2013

Very sweet smell! I go with the same serie soap bar, it's so wonderful! The lotion is very nourishing, very suitable for dry winter days.

Невероятный лосьон

Posted by 5428289337255526580 on Oct 24, 2013

Этот лосьон для тела настоящая находка для тех, у кого сухая кожа. Он не просто прекрасно увлажняет ее (использую раз в несколько дней), но еще и изумительно пахнет манговым мороженым с привкусом апельсинов. Единственный недостаток - неудобная упаковка. Не представляю, как буду добывать лосьон из нее тогда, когда останется меньше половины, так как он не в жидкой, а в кремообразной форме, так что его приходится выдавливать.

thick, tasty smell

Posted by 5764407993677192464 on Sep 10, 2013

very tasty smell, like mango candy. very thick tasture, a little bit hard to take it out of the bottle. but moisturies well, not sticky

love it !!!

Posted by 5037832398067433546 on Aug 28, 2013

this summer i use it for my body she's perfect for that ,my skin absorb quickly this lotion i use it for make a mask with 1 tea spoon of honney and 3 drops of rosa mosqueta perfect too .i fogot yes she need a pump.

Best lotion / Best smell

Posted by Reviewer2860648 on Jul 24, 2013

Best ever in my opinion and I've tried a lot of lotions.

NUBIAN ALL THE WAY!!

Posted by 4999464933921127877 on Jul 10, 2013

I had just bought some kiss my face lotion, coconut, did not smell like coconut and I was upset with that it did not absorb into my skin for what seemed forever... BUT THIS SMELLS DELICIOUS & Absorbs quick into your skin, I dont feel any residue, no oilyness... I also bought the Coconut Papaya.. and they are both WONDERFUL... THIS BRAND IS AMAZING!!!

Soooo very good!

Posted by LicensedMassageTherapist on May 09, 2013

I love this butter lotion! It's so thick and creamy which does make it tricky to squeeze out of the bottle. The mango scent is absolutely delicious! This is my new favorite body/hand lotion! Love! Love! Love!

changed formula

Posted by 5368804265359151646 on Mar 13, 2013

We bought this product twice. First time it was outstandingly good. The smell was nice and what was more important the texture was perfect. The skin felt great and protected from the environment pollution in which we live. The second bottle we ordered had a different smell (less intensive and unpleasant), the texture was more liquid and it didn't protect the skin and didn't give any positive results as the skin was dry after the cream. We are very disappointed...