Nubian Heritage, Mango Butter Lotion, 8 fl oz (238 ml) (Discontinued Item)

from Latvia

Posted by Reviewer2418669 on Mar 27, 2011

I have not tried all of Nubian Body lotions, but I suppose it is the best. Feel happy using it. Skin becams very soft, well hydratetad for a long time. Even after first time using, dry skin on my legs disappeared. Perfect!! And wake up in the morning feeling skin comfort and with the sweet,a little bit milky smell... The only minus is, it is too thick to take it out of the bootle. But absorbes very easy and good!

Amazing

Posted by naturellen on Jun 25, 2010

This lotion is amazing: although it is really, really thick, creamy and hard to get out of the bottle it does not leave skin oily but it absorbs to the skin easily. It really moisturizes my skin which can be really dry sometimes, especially my legs which are dry and flaky almost all the time. The lotion has a really lovely scent of mango ice cream as where the body wash has a scent of mango sorbet.

Amazing smell

Posted by Reviewer1677431 on Jun 19, 2011

I love this lotion it has an amazing smell it reminds me of an orange cream dixie cup and it makes your skin so soft I love it. this ones a keeper along with the coconut papaya and honey and black seed lotions.

Nice one

Posted by Reviewer1375199 on Aug 18, 2011

Leaves your skin really smooth and absorbes fast. The smell is a bit too sweet to my taste, smells a bit liked melted vanilla ice-cream to my nose =)

One of the bests

Posted by Reviewer1502259 on Jun 07, 2010

Best moisturizer I know - or best effects at least. Love the thickness, but it's a bit hard to get it out of the bottle. Absorbs well, but it isn't too light for my skin (unlike the most). First (from the bottle) the scent feels a bit too chemical, but it is pleasant on the skin. I'm not quite sure yet but this isn't as lasting I'd wish. I'm going to buy this again.