Nice one

Posted by Reviewer1375199 on Aug 18, 2011

Leaves your skin really smooth and absorbes fast. The smell is a bit too sweet to my taste, smells a bit liked melted vanilla ice-cream to my nose =)

One of the bests

Posted by Reviewer1502259 on Jun 07, 2010

Best moisturizer I know - or best effects at least. Love the thickness, but it's a bit hard to get it out of the bottle. Absorbs well, but it isn't too light for my skin (unlike the most). First (from the bottle) the scent feels a bit too chemical, but it is pleasant on the skin. I'm not quite sure yet but this isn't as lasting I'd wish. I'm going to buy this again.

from Finland

Posted by Reviewer1540906 on Jan 10, 2011

Very good moisturizer. Good smell. A little hard to get out of the bottle.

Very-very good but non-economy

Posted by Reviewer1142790 on Apr 30, 2012

I like it. Butter has pretty lemon flavor and moistures my skin very well. But it's too thick and it's hard to use such bottle. I think it'll end very quickly. for about 10 uses only((

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2535247 on Jul 15, 2012

This is a great product! The scent is fantastic and lingers on for quite a long time after applying. Leaves the skin moisturised but not too sticky. Just a small minus for being a little bit too chunky to apply.

Great scent

Posted by martha on Oct 17, 2012

I have been using the lotion for a couple of weeks, I love the scent and texture of it but I am not quite sure that it is firming my skin. I have already ordered my second bottle to continue using and see if there is going to be any improvement. Πολύ καλή ενυδάτωση, το χρησιμοποιώ και το πρωί, οπότε στη συνέχεια μυρίζει το δέρμα μου απαλά ευχάριστα.

thick, tasty smell

Posted by 5764407993677192464 on Sep 10, 2013

very tasty smell, like mango candy. very thick tasture, a little bit hard to take it out of the bottle. but moisturies well, not sticky