July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nubian Heritage, Mango Butter Lotion, 8 fl oz (238 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

from Latvia

Posted by Reviewer2418669 on Mar 27, 2011

I have not tried all of Nubian Body lotions, but I suppose it is the best. Feel happy using it. Skin becams very soft, well hydratetad for a long time. Even after first time using, dry skin on my legs disappeared. Perfect!! And wake up in the morning feeling skin comfort and with the sweet,a little bit milky smell... The only minus is, it is too thick to take it out of the bootle. But absorbes very easy and good!

Amazing

Posted by naturellen on Jun 25, 2010

This lotion is amazing: although it is really, really thick, creamy and hard to get out of the bottle it does not leave skin oily but it absorbs to the skin easily. It really moisturizes my skin which can be really dry sometimes, especially my legs which are dry and flaky almost all the time. The lotion has a really lovely scent of mango ice cream as where the body wash has a scent of mango sorbet.

Amazing smell

Posted by Reviewer1677431 on Jun 19, 2011

I love this lotion it has an amazing smell it reminds me of an orange cream dixie cup and it makes your skin so soft I love it. this ones a keeper along with the coconut papaya and honey and black seed lotions.

I love the smell!

Posted by Reviewer1358073 on Jan 01, 2011

The scent reminds me of a tropical resort I visited a couple of years ago. It's winter right now in Japan and it gets dry, but when I use this lotion, my skin stays soft all day. I will order it again.

Best Around

Posted by Reviewer3021202 on Oct 30, 2011

In my opinion, Nubian Heritage is the finest line of moisturizing products around, regardless of cost. Although some of their products are not vegan, meaning that I won't touch those, many of their products are. I just love their mango butter line. Not only are mango butter products vegan, they are also largely made up of organic ingredients, which is my second requirement. AND, the products work! My skin never felt so good, and my skin is dry and itchy if not properly conditioned. I can't recommend NH's Mango Butter line highly enough.