EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$7.99

$9.99

Savings of: $2.00 (20% off)

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
(9)
2 Stars
(1)
1 Stars
(2)
Reviews | English
Sort By

Mmm....perfect!

Posted by 5595850953661785596 on Jan 15, 2014

I adore nubian lotions - n this is one of my favourites!)

Was this review helpful to you?

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2177733 on Nov 03, 2013

Very sweet smell! I go with the same serie soap bar, it's so wonderful! The lotion is very nourishing, very suitable for dry winter days.

Was this review helpful to you?

Невероятный лосьон

Posted by 5428289337255526580 on Oct 24, 2013

Этот лосьон для тела настоящая находка для тех, у кого сухая кожа. Он не просто прекрасно увлажняет ее (использую раз в несколько дней), но еще и изумительно пахнет манговым мороженым с привкусом апельсинов. Единственный недостаток - неудобная упаковка. Не представляю, как буду добывать лосьон из нее тогда, когда останется меньше половины, так как он не в жидкой, а в кремообразной форме, так что его приходится выдавливать.

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

love it !!!

Posted by 5037832398067433546 on Aug 28, 2013

this summer i use it for my body she's perfect for that ,my skin absorb quickly this lotion i use it for make a mask with 1 tea spoon of honney and 3 drops of rosa mosqueta perfect too .i fogot yes she need a pump.

Was this review helpful to you?

Best lotion / Best smell

Posted by Reviewer2860648 on Jul 24, 2013

Best ever in my opinion and I've tried a lot of lotions.

Was this review helpful to you?

NUBIAN ALL THE WAY!!

Posted by 4999464933921127877 on Jul 10, 2013

I had just bought some kiss my face lotion, coconut, did not smell like coconut and I was upset with that it did not absorb into my skin for what seemed forever... BUT THIS SMELLS DELICIOUS & Absorbs quick into your skin, I dont feel any residue, no oilyness... I also bought the Coconut Papaya.. and they are both WONDERFUL... THIS BRAND IS AMAZING!!!

Was this review helpful to you?

Soooo very good!

Posted by LicensedMassageTherapist on May 09, 2013

I love this butter lotion! It's so thick and creamy which does make it tricky to squeeze out of the bottle. The mango scent is absolutely delicious! This is my new favorite body/hand lotion! Love! Love! Love!

Was this review helpful to you?

Nice scent

Posted by Flicka on Jan 20, 2013

This is the first Nubian Heritage product I ordered. The scent is lovely and the lotion is very rich and thick. I use it on my arms and legs and it doesn't leave traces on my clothes. I wish this came in a tube since the lotion is very thick and is difficult to get out of the bottle towards the end.

Was this review helpful to you?

smells like a candy

Posted by Reviewer2550142 on Dec 15, 2012

This is sooo yummy!!!

Was this review helpful to you?

J'adore !

Posted by Reviewer2531426 on Nov 06, 2012

Super ! nice smell,good texture. Will buy again !

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 45 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »