I sense chemicals

Posted by Reviewer3357587 on Apr 24, 2014

You just have my word for it, but with my MCS I can sense chemicals in products and according to my senses, this has chemical(s). No where on the label does it show any type of chemical except possibly under 'Natural' fragrance and we know 'natural' is a suspect word. It's not as bad as the average soap which blasts me with chemicals, then fragrance. This has a nice scent first, then an 'after-smell' of chemicals. The mango/orange scent doesn't seem natural to me, it smells really good, but I wonder if it would be that strong if it were natural. So I'm guessing the fragrance is not natural. When it arrived it was a box full of other items I ordered and when I opened the box a huge whiff of chemicals came out even though the soap was packaged in a plastic bag. Even after I took the soap out of the plastic bag, the plastic bag smelled like chemicals. Anyway, dismiss me as an oversensitive kook, or be warned that there are chemicals in this soap. :)

not for me

Posted by Reviewer2985493 on Oct 26, 2009

this soap has a great smell but it made me itch all over so i had to stop using it.

Not so good for me

Posted by 5524766631754039306 on May 29, 2014

This soap was really disappointment to me. It's smells overly sweet and make my skin itchy and dry.

For me not

Posted by JaelPalma on Jul 27, 2012

I dont like this product

The order does not arrive.

Posted by 4776247905266367269 on Jul 30, 2013

The order does not arrive.

Disappointed in this product

Posted by 5496701320393795530 on Jul 21, 2014

It doesn't smell natural at all. I'm quite sure they use artificial fragrance. I should have been more careful when reading the ingredients list... The smell is too strong and unfortunately it has nothing to do with mango. It smells like ascorbic acid/artificial vitamin C pills to me...

SOLO UN USO

Posted by 4968150130879710164 on Apr 18, 2015

ME PRODUJO REACCIÓN ALÉRGICA

i don't like it

Posted by Reviewer2446949 on Dec 14, 2015

The soap dries the skin badly! Black is better!